decided to wash the ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well...he can wash clothes. so hopefully there's hope!

but i won't let him con me into training him, which means i end up doing all the work!

I washed my bike once...but the damn bugs and road grime came back when I rode it. I figured what good is it to wash the bike if I'm just gonna have to wash it again later?

I washed my bike once...but the damn bugs and road grime came back when I rode it. I figured what good is it to wash the bike if I'm just gonna have to wash it again later?

cuz it looks better!

I don't really wash mine anymore actually.... But when I take it for a service at a dealer, they really do shine it up pretty good! Then I feel kinda guilty about it.... oh well....

rinse. repeat.

Yeah, yeah....it's sorta like takin' a bath....what for when yer just gonna hafta do it again in a few weeks? :dribble:

Not real sure about the gay thing though... :baaasmiley:

a clean bike is a gay bike :rolleyes:
Saying that washing your bike is gay is gay.
saying that saying that washing your bike is gay is gay is gay :D
Saying that saying that saying that washing your bike is gay is gay is gay is gayest.
saying that saying that saying that saying that washing your bike is gay is gay is gay is gayest is gayest :p
This is a violation of Homophobia Society rules. You've been reported.

This bike's pretty clean, eh?

KTM-Pink.jpg

I guess you guys can paint me and my FJR every color of the rainbow :dribble: She gets washed every weekend, before and after any long trip......and even during road trips!
Last summer while at Deals Gap, a nice ole lady working at the Microtel in Robbinsville gave me a bucket, soap, and towels, and pointed me towards the motels garden hose :yahoo: Rose Ellen was nice and shiny for Killboy's pics while tearing up the Dragon!

A clean FJR is a happy FJR :rolleyes:
Look at this, there's another Jeff Ashe!!

jim

Latest posts