Deconstructing a Redneck Squid...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaRoller

Exit Stage Left
Reaction score
So I'm coming home from work the other day when a fellow taxpayer pulls up next to me. I do a quick take...then a more rapid double take ensues in his direction...concurrently I find myself mindlessly reaching for my cell phone with my right hand and snapping a quick photo whilst not being able to break eye contact with this spectacle outside my drivers window.

As the light turns green and Billy Bob rides off with "Bud Light" the dog I'm left with pondering the vexing question of..."Who's the one riding bitch?".

Redneck Squid Deconstruction:

• Basketball shorts...terrific summer ventilation, especially riding Commando! A+
  • Unwashed & stained U.S. Flag T-shirt...Perfect 3 season gear protection! A-
  • Muddy cowboy boots with no socks...where's the spurs? B-
  • No gloves...Def easier to light a meth pipe without cumbersome riding gloves! A
  • Dog on tank...much easier to ride with a animal in your line of vision & safer for the animal as well! A+
  • Full face helmet...Your slipping dude!!! D-
Redneck_zpsdcd65767.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No carpet on the tank to protect the paint or let doggie dig in the toes. No doggles. No Mattel black plastic Nazi helmet for the dog. Fail.

Not surprising..!
no.gif

You can see a lot like them here in Greece,especially the summer..
laugh.gif

Αnd worse..without helmet and with flip flops..
laugh.gif

That is awesome! You made me feel smarter and better dressed to start my day, thanks.

Damn. I just realized (again) that your cell phone pics come out better than my camera pics. I feel useless again.

A++ for wearing a tee shirt that is long enough to cover all the way down to the top of the stylish shorts.