Duke has passed RIP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn.... I'm glad I got the chance to hang out with the lil' feller this fall...

rip_1.gif

Marcus, I am so sorry for your loss as I know probably pretty much everyone here feels the loss of your, and our, furry friend. Wishing you peace in your heart with the amazing adventures the two of you shared and the knowledge that you gave him a wonderful life and how much he loved you... You were both very lucky to have each other. He will always be with you no matter where you go.

Marcus - Sorry for the loss of Duke, my condolences. I know my daughter enjoyed playing with the duke'ster and taking him for a walk last year when you came out to the Long Beach MC show. Duke was an uber cool dawgie. I know this is real tough for you. Prayers for dealing with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
My really condolence Marcus,I am so sorry..I know exactly how you feel now..The last year,i lost my two lovely dogs..Duke lived a very happy life with you!and this you must remember..You must be sure he is very well there and he is not alone..He is now with my Roudy,my Sotiris and with many many animals there..I hope a day we will meet them again..''Duke'' you will stay in to our hearts...

Marcus, So sorry to hear of Duke's passing. I was glad to meet him and you at the Death Valley Dual Sport ride last March and again at Rays in LaPine. He'll be missed by many, but his well traveled side case adventures are documented by it's loving owner for all to reminisce with when the mood strikes.

Each time I saw Duke he was one happy dog, always ready to say hi to who ever stopped to pet him. Gotta be a rough day for you Marcus, this rotten part of pet ownership but you were blessed with a good campanion.

Hi Marcus,

I am saddened by your little mate's passing. I enjoyed watching his adventures as did my daughter.

Best regards

Surly(Steve)

So, so sorry for your loss of your best friend. We can all see how much you love him and he had a great life with you. I know what you're going threw now, but try to take comfort in what a great life you gave him and he gave you.

Art

Seeing old Duke in his private cabin on the FJR still brings a smile to my face every time (and not many things do).... Very sorry to hear of his passing but I'm sure that there is no friend out there who has lived a more adventurous life.

Marcus I'm so deeply saddened by this news and your video... well lets just say I have something in my eye.

We all should aspire to be such good and faithful companions as our dogs. A truly tall order. I'm confident you succeeded in the time you and Duke spent together. He was a lucky one to have such a friend throughout his life, as you were with Duke.

Marcus, I am so sorry for your loss as I know probably pretty much everyone here feels the loss of your, and our, furry friend. Wishing you peace in your heart with the amazing adventures the two of you shared and the knowledge that you gave him a wonderful life and how much he loved you... You were both very lucky to have each other. He will always be with you no matter where you go.
Here, here!

What a sweet 4-legged family memeber of the FJR Owners. He was a mascot and joy to us all. I've been through the pain, Marcus, and understand.

Thanks for giving him the great life you did and sharing it with the rest of us.

We are all lucky to have had him along.

Ooohhh Man :-(( Our condolences Mark, and RIP Duke. He was the happiest little dog you could ever meet. We'll miss seeing him at the meets. A rough day for you ...... sorry.

Rog n Deb

I am so sorry for your loss. It was great to meet the both of you at the Oregon RTE.

I hope that you can take comfort in the fact that both of you brought smiles to all that had the good fortune to meet you guys.

He was a great little guy that deserved to have a great master.