DV March 2020

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opinions are like like assholes, we all have one or are one. This is like asking boaters which anchor is best or asking fishermen which lure is best. 

I think the best question for dual sport riders is " Which one do you want to pick up multiple times in a day?"😁

I think most Adventure bikes and riders are like 4X4 trucks. They never see dirt but they love to spend money on the image.

Ride On. 

Ray, "most" adventure bike riders love to spend money on the "image"?

Wow.

My GS is an absolute HOOT to ride.  Plenty of power.  Excellent handling.

I'm a grumpy old man who rides mostly alone.   An " image" is not among my concerns.

I wish I'd bought one years ago.

Did I mention that they're fun?

Ray, "most" adventure bike riders love to spend money on the "image"?

Wow.

My GS is an absolute HOOT to ride.  Plenty of power.  Excellent handling.

I'm a grumpy old man who rides mostly alone.   An " image" is not among my concerns.

I wish I'd bought one years ago.

Did I mention that they're fun?
I'm sure they are a hoot to ride. They don't have enough real estate on the seat for my needs so I ride the couch with wheels.

I never rode a bike that wasn't fun, some more fun than others.

You really do need to work on the image thing. :punk:

Opinions are like like assholes, we all have one or are one. This is like asking boaters which anchor is best or asking fishermen which lure is best. 

I think the best question for dual sport riders is " Which one do you want to pick up multiple times in a day?"😁

I think most Adventure bikes and riders are like 4X4 trucks. They never see dirt but they love to spend money on the image.

Ride On. 
Red Lodge total 3,270 miles with well over 600 miles of the off the pavement.... however mud IS evil.

10ec546863b399b95c75908ecd8d1755.jpg

How's this chain boy. 😛   We missed you on a little a 3,270 mile ride.  JSNS
Better. Form needs work, forgot the hand to the knee and head cocked up and to the slightly to the right.  Nice job getting the correct leg up though! 

Thanks for the sentiment on the trip, but the 4,400 miler to Canada I took the Mrs. on was " fun, but the last" according to her.

Reference:

https://van-schelven.com/Captain-Morgan

Dougie,  looks like you could use a couple of horizontally-opposed jugs to keep you from falling all the way over.

JSNS

...BTW, you bunch of doorknobs have totally fucked over my ride report.
OM, kwityerbitchen. Dougie has posted more pics in your RR than you!  🙄

That’s what most BMW pussies say !
I said i didn't like it not that i wouldn't ride in it.  

I'll put my miles of Dempster and Dalton Highway Mud up against anyone, and there have been a few Baja sandy miles as well.

Still don't like either one.

Dougie,

Why is the other S10 still upright? Tires? Whaddaya using in that slop?

Oh, and Mikey, what ride report? A picture in the RR section does not a Ride Report make. JSNS.