End Of Days - Zombie Apocalypse!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw this decal on the side of a Jeep on the highway:

zombie.jpg

And then she and her b/f practiced some scar makeup...

321613_10150896160875790_631265789_21347488_1189258145_n.jpg

I'll be hitting the H'ween stores to see if I can get a deal on some makeup and such for y'all... B)
If you find some liquid latex - it works great to look like open wounds. You paint it on your skin (multiple layers for deep wounds), let it cure, then make tears in it (just the latex) with a mildly sharp object. Paint the interior of the cuts/tears red to look like blood. Add some dark blue lines to add the "vein" effect, or a white section to look like bone.

Looks cool and might actually fool the real zombies.

Packing for the Zombie Apocalypse.

zombies.JPG

Clockwise from the open black box

1. Traveling cigar humidor (Cubans only, please)

2. Rifle Case

3. Korean Conflict era M1 Garand

4. Extra mag of .45 ACP

5. Jar of Apple Pie Moonshine

6. Kimber .45 ACP

7. Carry bag (white) with more ammo

Last edited by a moderator:
My son as a zombie. There is a zombie film being shot here in town- even includes part of my backyard, oh ya Elric (my son) is the first fatality in the flick

DSCF0723.JPG

<<---- Packing for the apocalypse

:lol:
*sigh* You can't take her anywhere.....

Yes, gentlemen, those appear to indeed be Hello Kitty's ta-ta's, to the best of my recollection......

She appears to be ready for the End of Days..... :lol:

Damn Bounce, if you can even look where the arrow is pointing, you are probably beyond help! Lol

<<---- Packing for the apocalypse

:lol:
From what I recall Maryland is hella-tough on gun owners, especially when it comes to concealed carry and transportation of pistols.
I think the 'blind' squirrel doesn't 'see' what the 'packing' really referred to..

...or the squirrel is only interested in 'nuts'..... :puke:

It's all in the context....

av-19029.jpg

The gun fancier might see what's under the left arm.

The ammo aficionado might wonder what's in the magazines under the right arm.

The MAJORITY of the rest of us don't see the pistol OR the magazines!!! :lol:

Loaded Sig P229, two spare mags (double stack, fully loaded, of course) for maximum zombie slaying

Squirrels, nuts, whatever. some of you got it :) No comment as to the owner of the boobies ;)

must have the content blocked from my location. all i see is the arrow pointed to the avatar (which is the kitty & crossbones).