EOM Attendees! We need your feedback...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
Like I mentioned at the banquet at this years EOM, we are interested to hear your ideas for future Eastern Owners Meetings. I have created a feedback form and added it to the EOM website. Please take a minute and fill out the form located HERE.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from all of you.

JW

Note: If you came up to me with a few ideas during EOM, please submit them to the form. Things are still a little sketchy from last week. :D

It'd be tough to improve!

I like the idea of strippers or maybe beer girls cruising around the parking lot... :rolleyes:

Feedback sent.

Thanks, jwilly! :thumbsup:

Thanks again to the organizers for a great time. Did anyone see red dress girl this year?

Nothing for anyone to be concerned about. Red-headed, drunk as Cooter Brown, slurred speech, and a conversation that went something like this:

Red-head: "Where's youse guys from?"

Me: "Excuse me?"

Red-head: "Where's youse guys from?"

Me: "Us? Where the Hell are you from that you use grammer like 'youse'? Sheesh, this is West Virginia, for Pete's sake."

At this time, she staggered away from us and set her sights on the Blue Grass band. Seems she was very excited to see if they could sing a particular song. This, despite the fact that she could only remember one word from the chorus, which she patiently waited for, then shouted everytime it came around. It was all me and the Axeman could do not to laugh too loudly.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was so crazy, she made Scab and TooPhast look normal!!!

She was nuttier 'n squirrel turds!

1404145063_6121c3c8a0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: