• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F/S 2008 FJR1300ae w/<9700 miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfletch69

Reaction score
2008 FJR1300ae w/&lt;9700 miles. Garage kept & in excellent condition. Asking $9500 loaded up with the following…

• 2 Windshields. (1) 2008 OEM in great shape. (1) Cee Bailey 4”+4” - well used but still great
  • Saddleman Track Style Gel Channel seats ($499 New)
  • Powered GIVI Rear trunk mount (Keeping the trunk for my Strom)
  • Gerauld mirror-mounted Fog light brackets holding PIAA 1100s
  • Centech AP-1 switched Fuse panel under seat
  • ZUMO 550 wired mount on a Migsel stem
  • Hyper light Brake LED’s mounted on a helmet lock bracket at the tag
  • Real Time Black reflective 3M stickers on Panniers
  • MOTO Sliders
  • Handlebar Risers
  • First Gear Silverstone Tank bag with power plug
  • Pillion exhaust guards
  • Front Peg Lowering brackets
  • HWY Pegs
  • ThrottleMeister
  • Grip Puppies
  • 2 Ram Ball attachments
  • New-in-box Tank Slapper kit with 3M
  • YCCS – always on mod (I actually have the little button covered with tape as it is never used.
  • Has mixed set of tires on it currently with an almost new Roadsmart on the back. Will include a brand new set of Michelin PR2s I was planning on putting on when needed.
LOCATED IN THE FLORIDA PANHANDLE

Michael (850) 974-8705
20121208_071901_resized.jpg

20121208_072015_resized.jpg

20121208_072002_resized.jpg

20121208_072048.jpg

20121208_072109_resized.jpg

20121208_072123_resized.jpg

20121208_072254_resized.jpg

$8800?

I forgot to add that it also has the twin Blaster horns

Lots of time and expense in these farkles...

Dude... I don't know why anyone hasn't bought your bike! It's a honey of a deal. Wish I could buy it. Personally, I wouldn't drop the price one more cent!

$8800?

I am in search of an FJR and yours REALLY interests me...just not a good time of the year to do a fly and ride which is what I would want to do. Hold on to it until late April or May and I'll fly to FL.

$8800?

I am in search of an FJR and yours REALLY interests me...just not a good time of the year to do a fly and ride which is what I would want to do. Hold on to it until late April or May and I'll fly to FL.
Pm sent

mfletch69- Great looking bike. If it was a differnt time of year I looks liek a great bike to do a flyand ride with. Unfortunitly this time of year makes riding cross country rough. Good luck with your sale.

I am in no rush at all and will be happy to store the bike in my garage for someone for a few months. I would just need a good deposit.

I am going to Alaska this year on my Vstrom for 3 weeks this summer and simply won't have time to do any trips of any large size other than that. I don't really ride locally, only gearing up for trips of at least 1000 miles. I just hate to have it sit for a whole year.