Farkle setup and riser help

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMdcporter

Reaction score
Gang,

New guy here and I would like some help with setting up my 07 FJR. I was looking at the forum but could not find pictures of farkles. I'm looking for ways to mount my Garmin 2610 (ram mount if possible), Spot , XM radio, camera and possibly a second GPS.

I'm also looking at adding a riser but I was curious on the Helibar can I really spend 69 dollars on my bike straight from the dealer or do I need to add something else? Seems awful cheap. I had the helibar risers on my ST1300 and loved them.

Thanks ahead of time for the help.

Dave

Wow !!!!!! I can't understand how you couldn't find anything. What your looking for is about 90% of what this forum is all about. I suggest you use the search and type in specifically what your looking for. You might want to search in parts and accessories. Without being sarcastic I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow !!!!!! I can't understand how you couldn't find anything. What your looking for is about 90% of what this forum is all about. I suggest you use the search and type in specifically what your looking for. You might want to search in parts and accessories. Without being sarcastic I hope this helps.

I used the search for farkles\farkling found several topics but few pictures. I'm hoping someone has a picture of a bike showing setup between handle bars.

google search like this.

Helibar site:fjrforum.com

ram mount site:fjrforum.com

and so on.

btw- the $69 riser only works with the Helibar triple clamp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dave,

I know you asked for ram mount, but here is a couple of pics showing stem mount for reference

IMGP0003-1.jpg

IMGP0001-1.jpg

IMGP0082.jpg

photo chop shop clock................... :huh: :huh:
Noooo, he's using that to save the current that the normal electric clock would use, plus, it's got the large, easy to read dial. Unlike the normal 8-day clock, it's a special 12-day clock, modified for Iron Butt Rally duty..

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Thanks for the pictures I like the clock. The stem mount looks interesting.

Hi Dave,
I know you asked for ram mount, but here is a couple of pics showing stem mount for reference

IMGP0003-1.jpg

IMGP0001-1.jpg

IMGP0082.jpg
I like the stem mount, any issues with a tank bag in place? Where did you get it from?