Favorite Beverage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacardi's and orange juice (RumDriver); obviously this thread is a personal preference; and that's my current favorite. (but I often keep my options open too)

Cuervo? Why so pedestrian?

patron_anejo.jpg

lip-smackin' fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Go to England.

2) Get completely lost, and off the beaten path.

3) Stop at nearest pub and get the pub brew - yummmm!

Kind of expensive to drink this way from the states though.

Off the Motorsickle and on to the Hopsickle....

9.2% high octane keeps the engine runnin smooth

hopsickle.jpg

"come on get hoppy"

I used to drink strait Ouzo chilled. Sometimes I'd mix it with Bailey's, chocolate liquor, and Kahlua. I apparently wasn't a very safe person to be around when I was drunk. People told me I'd just about attack anyone who talked to me.

Now I mostly drink Dr. Pepper.

Usually, I'm a Summit Extra Pale Ale drinker, but for some reason I've taken a shine to gin and tonic lately.What should I be drinking?

I did a search of:

favorite drink site:fjrforum.com

favorite beverage site:fjrforum.com

It didn't look like this has been done, but if so, oh well just answer the question.
Keystone Light these days. 30 'Stones for 15 bucks. Gin and Tonic is especially good during these 'dog days' Since gin is gin, Gilbey's suffices...

Keystone Light these days. 30 'Stones for 15 bucks. Gin and Tonic is especially good during these 'dog days' Since gin is gin, Gilbey's suffices...
Aw....keystone....my home beer as well. Of course, I'll drink anything.

I usually start out with a Sparks so I can stay awake.

Favorite beer is Michelob Amber Bock, but I like most all beer.

Wine, I prefer Merlot or Cabernet, Australian or Washington State.

But this is my very favorite of all....and forget the sugary margaritas, all I want is salt, tequila and then a bite of lime. I love the taste of Tequila straight from the bottle!
beer5.gif

226.jpg

A couple of Killian's Irish Red lagers and a shot or three of the Captain on a Friday evening help me to forget the past work week. A few more help me forget the past, period. ;)