• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Dash Shelf for Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cateye77

Reaction score
For Sale- Dashes for FJR1300

I have 1 Gen I shelf left. (No more after this) and I have 7 Gen II shelves in stock (no more after this)!

I had several FJR owners that didn't get one last time I announced I was not going to manufacture them any longer.

By coaxing of my favorite riders, I made a special run of 15 units. I also found a Gen I dash in the process of cleaning out the corner of my shop.

I have sold a couple hundred of these and you folks loved them.

Don't miss out this time because this is for sure the last you will see.

Caution: If you are running with V-Strom or similar hand guards they will hit the dash.

Caution: If you have added spacers to your windscreen such as Rifle you may have problems.

Caution: For best mounting you will have to drill a 3/8" hole in your fairing for a Rubber riv-nut. It looks clean and if you ever sold your FJR without the dash, the stainless button head screw looks totally fine.

If you want one send $149.00 to [email protected] (Paypal) This includes shipping to 48 states and a GPS angle bracket you may or may not be able to use depending on your GPS.

See link below for pictures of the product.

https://s1244.photobucket.com/user/scottcathey1/library/FJR%20Dash

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one of the last batch and it is much improved over the first gen shelf. Get these while you can, well made. I didn't drill into the fairing and have no issues with a GPS and radar mounted on the shelf, using his angled GPS mount and older Valentine holder.

I doubt these will fit gen iii, as the front fairing is very different.

The gen2 shelf will not fit the gen3. I wish it would because I would have kept mine. I miss it.

Dang it! Unless you accept payment in some other way rather than paypal, I'll have to pass on the shelf.

I need to learn to write passwords down. FUBAR

GenII shelf will work with Rifle windshield...... the spacers tilt the windshield back, which will possibly touch a GPS mounted on either side of center..... the handlebars (brake/clutch reservoirs) come close but are OK (yes hand guards will hit).