FJR Deer Hunting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PHUCKIN DEER!!!! I hate them. Cause more death and damage than their worth. Just exactly what do they do anyway except keep insurance companies in business. I say we not only go to completely open season, but actually put a bounty on them. Thats my .02

Glad you are OK. Looks like the bike is probably gonna be "totalled" by insurance. Had a close call with a deer myself last week. Lucky it was a faster runner than yours was.

Looks to be a total. The estimate from the dealer came in a little over $11K. Now it's just the waiting game to see what the insurance company thinks the bike is worth. The adjuster is planning to make it out on Tues or Wed of this week.

Grady

Sorry you lost your love.

Now, how about that Gen II? Sure liking my 2006.

Hope the clash with the Insurance company isn't as bad as the one with the deer. They can be bastards. They can also be great. They are all in it to make money, just like the rest of us. Hope they come through for you though. Pass along your feelings about how they handled it so the rest of us can learn. Thre are good and bad companies and agents out there. We need to know who is who.

paul from Minnesota

Crap, this is getting to be a bad habbit of ours. Glad you're okay, man. As long as you're okay, this just means it's time to go bike shopping.

Looks to be a total. The estimate from the dealer came in a little over $11K. Now it's just the waiting game to see what the insurance company thinks the bike is worth. The adjuster is planning to make it out on Tues or Wed of this week.
Grady
Any more news? What are they planning on giving you for the bike?