FJR Exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCalFJR

Reaction score
I want to purchase a set of slipons for my scooter. They are for the 03-05 FJR. Does anyone know if they will fit on my 06? I think they will but want to avoid any mixups.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

I want to purchase a set of slipons for my scooter. They are for the 03-05 FJR. Does anyone know if they will fit on my 06? I think they will but want to avoid any mixups.
Thanks in advance,

Mike
They'll fit. So will either the Muzzy or Holeshot full system.

Make sure you use the correct connector pipe!
I don't think they come with connector pipes...just the cans. Do I need connector pipes also? They are D&D's
D&D's should fit the 06
D&D's for a 03-05 FJR WILL NOT FIT on the '06. The mounting brackets on the D&D's are shaped wrong to fit

the mounting arm position holes on the '06. I ordered a set for my '06 and had to return them for a set of Two Brothers Racing cans which fit fine (as many others will do too).

Fjrtn

D&D's for a 03-05 FJR WILL NOT FIT on the '06. The mounting brackets on the D&D's are shaped wrong to fitthe mounting arm position holes on the '06. I ordered a set for my '06 and had to return them for a set of Two Brothers Racing cans which fit fine (as many others will do too).

Fjrtn
Thanks, that just saved me a ton of trouble.