FJR, faster than Eagle S%$@

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laser Dude

Reaction score
I took a nice ride this morning, down to Jamestown, VA, loaded the bike onto the Ferry, crossed the James River, and then started riding back. At one point I was crossing back over the river on a bridge, a 2 lane drawbridge. As I'm riding along (no traffic hazards), I'm noticing a few birds sitting on top of the street lights that go along the edge of the bridge. I look up ahead and notice one of them is a Bald Eagle. Cool! Don't get to see many of those, especially that close.

As I approach him, he looks at me, turns, raises his butt and I'm immediately thinking "This cannot be a good thing", and right then, he shoots out a stream of poo at me. Luckily, I had been paying attention to him and saw it posturing up. I ducked to the left and swerved to the left and it just missed me and the bike.

Seriously? Seriously? Almost S%^& on by a bald eagle? Some times you just can't make this stuff up.

While scuba in Grand Cayman a queen angle fish turned in front of me and shit right in front of my mask. I had no idea that was going to happen.

A few divers in my group that witnessed this are still laughing about it.

What can I say, shit happens.

Hmmm....I wonder if that explains why my coworker walks around with a shit eating grin all the time??

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been projectile pooped on when passing a chicken truck....

I would be proud to have ever had a Bald Eagle 'mess' on me...

smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got hit driving my Ford Explorer. The moon roof was open and it clipped the edge of the moon roof and half of it splattered into the car. I could not believe how much there was all over the interior. It was everywhere! No idea what bird it was but, it must've been huge! I was wiping that stuff off for an hour. :bad: