FJR Forum Etiquette [HUMOR]

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
Reading the posts over the last few days, mostly from FNG's who seem to have very thin skin, I am provoked to issue a primer on proper Forum decorum. Some basic rules to remember:

1. You are 100% entitled to your own opinion. When you choose to publish that opinion on the Internets, you are 0% entitled to whine about how unhelpful the Internets are being. On Fridays, that percent drops to -100%.

2. All responses you may receive on this forum are worth 100% of what you paid.

3. Only two opinions on this Forum truly counts. That would be either Iggy's or Warchild's.

4. There are very few responses that might get you kicked off or banned. Take the following quiz to see which one.

You: Hey Guys, how much PSI should my PR2's be inflated?

Which answers will get you banned?

A. You fornicate with sheep

B. Search for it yourself, sheep fornicator

C. Harley Davidsons are for stupid, slow riding sheep fornicators

D. Motorsicle Larry

5. If you want to engage is a pissing match over another' forum member's unhelpful contribution, you are at the wrong forum. This forum is the one you want.

We'll be back after the commercial break...

Last edited by a moderator:
6. Or starting a thread in FJR Specific Discussion when it really has nothing to do with FJRs and then gets moved by an irritated administrator to its more correct home in Completely Off-Topic.

Exactly. Thanks Iggy in advance for the right re-direct.
thanks in advance??? How can it be in advance when you are stating this after he spanked you?? :rolleyes:
Jay®, Hudson is from the Specific Northwet, rarely does anything those Soggy Seattle Mooks do make any sense!

For example:

PNWRaincopy.jpg

There's .... etiquette ..... on the neenerwebs??

Huh.

:blink:

It's a miracle that Bust and odot are still around. Well, Bust anyway. Now that odot's been neutered we don't really have to worry about him any more.

For the record, Iggy does smell like beemerdons, which is to say: old people.

:p

Reading the posts over the last few days, mostly from FNG's who seem to have very thin skin, I am provoked to issue a primer on proper Forum decorum. Some basic rules to remember:

1. You are 100% entitled to your own opinion. When you choose to publish that opinion on the Internets, you are 0% entitled to whine about how unhelpful the Internets are being. On Fridays, that percent drops to -100%.

2. All responses you may receive on this forum are worth 100% of what you paid.

3. Only two opinions on this Forum truly counts. That would be either Iggy's or Warchild's.

4. There are very few responses that might get you kicked off or banned. Take the following quiz to see which one.

You: Hey Guys, how much PSI should my PR2's be inflated?

Which answers will get you banned?

A. You fornicate with sheep

B. Search for it yourself, sheep fornicator

C. Harley Davidsons are for stupid, slow riding sheep fornicators

D. Motorsicle Larry

5. If you want to engage is a pissing match over another' forum member's unhelpful contribution, you are at the wrong forum. This forum is the one you want.

We'll be back after the commercial break...
Okay...who's been drinking again?

:p

[thanks in advance??? How can it be in advance when you are stating this after he spanked you??
default_rolleyes.gif'
Jay, I noticed you have an "®" after your last name, indicating that you alone claim to enjoy exclusive rights to use "Jay" as your personal sig name. There are several other "Jay's" on the forum (including our beloved "Jay" from the PNW crew) that might object to your claim of exclusivity. The result is potential consumer confusion as to the source or origin of the authentic, bona fide "Jay."

Unless your claim of geographic exclusivity ends at the city limits of Eunice, LA, or unless we can also

[Wheaton, it's actually a combination of cold/flu medicine meets a bourbon chaser (17 year, of course).]

[thanks in advance??? How can it be in advance when you are stating this after he spanked you??
default_rolleyes.gif'
Jay, I noticed you have an "®" after your last name, indicating that you alone claim to enjoy exclusive rights to use "Jay" as your personal sig name. There are several other "Jay's" on the forum (including our beloved "Jay" from the PNW crew) that might object to your claim of exclusivity. The result is potential consumer confusion as to the source or origin of the authentic, bona fide "Jay."

Unless your claim of geographic exclusivity ends at the city limits of Eunice, LA, or unless we can also

I am the ONE, the ONLY, the ORIGINAL, the often IMITATED, but never DUPLICATED, JAY®™©. I am REGISTERED, TRADE MARKED, and COPYRIGHTED.

ALL other JAYS are simply inferior attempts at replication. :p

6. Or starting a thread in FJR Specific Discussion when it really has nothing to do with FJRs and then gets moved by an irritated administrator to its more correct home in Completely Off-Topic.
It's like he did it on purpose to prove his point... but you forgot to call him a sheep fornicator. :D

It's like he did it on purpose to prove his point... but you forgot to call him a sheep, armadillo and burro fornicator. :D
Fixed!

Wait.

Let me get a pencil. I've gotta write this down.

O.K. ... So let's say you've already pissed into the FJRforum wind... Then what??

Wait.

O.K. ... So let's say you've already pissed into the FJRforum wind... Then what??
Well, you probably got some on ya...so first thing is to clean up. Then you take that nice long twisty ride with friends that reminds you why an FJR is so damn good to have. Then you congregate in the parking lot with your favorite FJR buds with a cold one and swap stories. Then you come back to the Forum and post those pictures of the recent good times.

By that time, nobody cares or remembers of the wind pissing, and then you post away about other stuff...like how you just bought a gps...and were surprised at how good one was over the other....ahhh forget it.

Wait.

Well, you probably got some on ya...so first thing is to clean up. Then you take that nice long twisty ride with friends that reminds you why an FJR is so damn good to have. Then you congregate in the parking lot with your favorite FJR buds with a cold one and swap stories. Then you come back to the Forum and post those pictures of the recent good times.

By that time, nobody cares or remembers of the wind pissing, and then you post away about other stuff...like how you just bought a gps...and were surprised at how good one was over the other....ahhh forget it.
Mark -- you're the forum philosophizer. Well answered; I trust it took care of Joe's question. But Joe, just how wet are you talking about from pissing in the wind? And did any get on an Admin? :lol: ;)

Get out and ride you bunch of skirt wearing poodle walkers!

Sent from the dusty roads of West Virginia.