FJR Forum Etiquette [HUMOR]

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man! u guyz is scarin me! If I go... I'll just bring up the rear... can't believe I just said that!! :dribble:

Get out and ride you bunch of skirt wearing poodle walkers!

Sent from the dusty roads of West Virginia.
https://www.dhs.gov/index.shtm Homeland Security has been notified! jes' sayin' and nuff' said! Hey Hoser, why didn't you take Huron52 along with you? Poor Tom never gets to go anywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
By that time, nobody cares or remembers of the wind pissing, and then you post away about other stuff...
That motorcyclelarry stuff sure seemed at the time like it was permanent.

What's next? Is Skyway coming back? I see he's not banned.

Is it Friday yet?

By that time, nobody cares or remembers of the wind pissing, and then you post away about other stuff...
That motorcyclelarry stuff sure seemed at the time like it was permanent.

What's next? Is Skyway coming back? I see he's not banned.

Is it Friday yet?

You know when I was little, my big brothers used to take black ants from their colony and put them in the red ant hill colony...what's up with that?

You know when I was little, my big brothers used to take black ants from their colony and put them in the red ant hill colony...what's up with that?
I hope your analogy wasn't to imply that I was treating MCL (or skyway) like your brothers treated the black ants. I do remember reading some name calling earlier in this thread, but that wasn't coming from me.

On the other hand, there are quite a few similarities to this forum and an ant farm. So that analogy seems appropriate.

What were we talking about again?

Get out and ride you bunch of skirt wearing poodle walkers!
First off, it was a kilt, NOT a skirt.

Second off, it was a schnauzer, NOT a poodle.
That's telling him Andy, A kilt wearing Schnauzer walker sounds...

nevermind.
Screw you Rob, Old Michael and tu Papa Chuy will wear whatever we fecking please! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

tutu.jpg

Also I think fjrob1300 needs prescription glasses, that ON Hoser can't even tell the difference between a skirt and a tutu eh!

chubbyballerinacopyTWO.jpg

If you Buncha gurls are telling me I'm supposed to have some sort of etiquette on this forum, I'm gonna cry.

See? You made me cry. You guys are mean!

Etiquette?

Got a whole jar of the stuff setting in the fridge next to a container of culture (yogurt).