FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From first post of FJR mileage milestones:
No Garage Queens allowed in this thread!

This thread is all about those FJR Pilots who RIDE!!!! So post up, and I'll add you to the list.

So the first milestone is 50K. I am confused as to why folks are posting mileage under 50K. You won't make the list. It seems to just clutter this thread up. I can see why it hasn't been updated in a while.

Just sayin,

Dave
It started out at 100K, and then Greg felt sorry for some of you guys that would never see 100K and opened up the 50K and 75K marks. Then he felt sorry for someone that would never make it to 200K and opened up 150K, which was good. I haven't done a avatar for anything less than 100K and now you know why.IDFSFY.
no.gif

IDFSFY ???

I tried to google it with no luck. I can probably assume what the last two letters stand for. So if you can give me a hint on the first four letters let me know.

no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif

As one of the <50,000 mile posters, I apologize. Sincerely; I apologize.

(Just got carried away when I hit 10 grand. Will post up at 50 grand this time next year!)

Last edited by a moderator:
... then Greg felt sorry for... ...Then he felt sorry for ....IDFSFY.
no.gif

IDFSFY ???
I tried to google it with no luck. I can probably assume what the last two letters stand for. So if you can give me a hint on the first four letters let me know.

no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
I Don't Feel Sorry For You? Just a guess....

I should have posted this. Bike has done well this year. Mileage was 92k on 1st Jan, it just passed this milestone:

20150623_234121-L.jpg

It will be showing around 108 000 by the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have posted this. Bike has done well this year. Mileage was 92k on 1st Jan, it just passed this milestone:
20150623_234121-L.jpg

Congrats on that 100K accomplishment on one bike. You go man. 8K in a week, may it be the 2015 IB?

20150623_234121-L.jpg

Congrats on that 100K accomplishment on one bike. You go man. 8K in a week, may it be the 2015 IB?
Bike is in the IBR being ridden by someone else.

I just put 8500 miles on it doing a 48/10. It has had two oil changes this month and is due another :D

2004 FJR1300 ABS. 124688 Miles Motor and Drive Line Factory.

So Where is the list?

Can someone point me in the direction of what the high mileage FJR's are failing for?

2004 FJR1300 ABS. 124688 Miles Motor and Drive Line Factory.
So Where is the list?

Can someone point me in the direction of what the high mileage FJR's are failing for?
The list is on page 1.

No this is not that kind of thread. Just post your accomplishment in mileage.

In celebration of the Iron Butt Rally that just finished this past Friday, my 07 FJR turned over 100k over the weekend.

100kfjr.jpg

I bought this brand new Black Cherry beauty late in 2007 and have been loving it since. The only time the engine has been opened is for valve checks and I haven't had to reshim yet. There's been a few electrical glitches (including a spider bite) and most have probably been due to my stubborn insistence on riding in the rain (and we do get rain here in Seattle). It is using a little oil now (drops from full to add by the next 5k oil change interval) but still runs strong.

Time to ride and start working on the next 100k! :yahoo:

Thanks I look for my name on the list.
The list hasn't been updated in quite some time so unless someone chooses to do this, your name won't appear other than in your post.
I think Scooter has been too busy, what with having a real job and all. ;)

Only Scooter or possibly another admin can edit that first post in this thread. It did occur to me that if someone wanted to copy the current list in post #1 into Word and then add all the other high mileage additions over the years, they could send the revised list to an Admin and make it really easy for them to update the list. I might take that on if I have some time or someone else is welcome to grab the reins and run with it. :)