FJR out of SHOP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogerfjrfaster

Reaction score
:clapping:

Hey guys I missed the 07 FJR ralley but wont miss this years,Anyone know where its going to be at. The bike will be ready at noon, them its off to the east coast 4 weeks on the road with the wife on the wingabagos :blink: she on hers and I on my own she dose'nt like my music, They replaced the cam chain tensioner and the valve guides what else I'm not sure yet except that the TPS unit is makeing weired signals and its been replaced twice. I'll let you know more after I pick it up and get the work sheet.

rogerfjrfaster :yahoo:

:clapping: Hey guys I missed the 07 FJR ralley but wont miss this years,Anyone know where its going to be at. The bike will be ready at noon, them its off to the east coast 4 weeks on the road with the wife on the wingabagos :blink: she on hers and I on my own she dose'nt like my music, They replaced the cam chain tensioner and the valve guides what else I'm not sure yet except that the TPS unit is makeing weired signals and its been replaced twice. I'll let you know more after I pick it up and get the work sheet.

rogerfjrfaster :yahoo:
Hi Roger, there are several rallies. SFO has already taken place. NAFO is coming up, etc. Where do you live & how far do you want to travel? Referring to the area of the forum that is entitled "FJR Meetings" will have the info that you'll need. Me myself... I'll be going to EOM in September,

Heidi

Roger, where the hell ya been? Glad to here your bike is back on the road, too. See my sig line for The Event link.

See you in Golden!

IIRC, Roger didn't miss WFO, so not sure what rally he's talking about. I seem to remember him showing up with a bit of swapped paint on his bike....

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Roger is back on the FJR!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:clapping: :clapping: AND he's going to make NAFO :clapping: :clapping:

(North American FJR Owners gathering in Golden, CO)

As with Uncle Tim's suggestion, its linked in my signature line.

Last edited by a moderator: