FJR Riders In The Atlanta Area?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slo-ride

slo-ride
Reaction score
I live in the Atlanta metro area and see FJR riders just about every time I get on the road. Seems to be a bunch of us out here. Anybody want to get together and have some organized rides?

Mike

I live in the Atlanta metro area and see FJR riders just about every time I get on the road. Seems to be a bunch of us out here. Anybody want to get together and have some organized rides?
Mike
My weekends are a little tied up for about a month or so but I live in Athens.

Mike
Surely there are some folks in the area to ride with. Suprises me there are so few replys.

Nice roads north of you too !

Mike
Surely there are some folks in the area to ride with. Suprises me there are so few replys.

I will be in the area for a couple weeks after the 4th, I will be staying in Peachtree City. Im up for some riding!

Mike

I will be in the area for a couple weeks after the 4th, I will be staying in Peachtree City. Im up for some riding!
Hey Phillip..shoot me a PM when you get to town. I'll be back in town from Spring break around the 10th so we can ride then. Weather permitting. Anyone else is free to join.

Mike

Mike

Hey Phillip..shoot me a PM when you get to town. I'll be back in town from Spring break around the 10th so we can ride then. Weather permitting. Anyone else is free to join.

Mike
Dude, you're in Conyers. We can meet up in the hills. LOL

Just noticed your message on the board. I ride an '08 and have a friend with an '05. Shoot me an email sometime and we could meet up with you . We did an all day mountain ride last weekend. Anyway, I live in Virginia Highlands and could meet a ride almost anywhere given reasonable notice. JRH08FJR / [email protected]

I'm moving to Augusta in three weeks. I'll try to look up this thread again when I move but feel free to PM me so I have a contact when I get back.

Alexi

Short notice but a window has opened for me to get a decent ride in this morning. My wife and I are heading out around 9 AM or so to ride around the Stockbridge, GA area. Might grab lunch in Macon. Got to be home by 2:30 to get our kids off the bus but other than that...wheels up! If anyone can meet up for a short ride then PM me or respond to the thread. I keep my Motorola Droid on me so I'll get the message.

I can setup a online list of GA or Southeast riders who want to get together for a ride. Anyone interested? Let me know. If there is enough interest then I'll build the site and link everyone in.

The "In's" are slowly growing. Good deal!

FYI - I'm riding from Conyers to Tishimingo, MS on Friday and will ride in a benefit ride for St. Jude hospital. The ride goes up through Tennessee and back to Tishimingo. Small town atmosphere. Lots of bikes. No drinking...(like I said, small town - we're talking Mayberry). Anyway, feel free to tag along. I'm leaving on Friday if the weather holds. Event ride is Saturday. About 700 miles round trip.

Mike

The "In's" are slowly growing. Good deal!
FYI - I'm riding from Conyers to Tishimingo, MS on Friday and will ride in a benefit ride for St. Jude hospital. The ride goes up through Tennessee and back to Tishimingo. Small town atmosphere. Lots of bikes. No drinking...(like I said, small town - we're talking Mayberry). Anyway, feel free to tag along. I'm leaving on Friday if the weather holds. Event ride is Saturday. About 700 miles round trip.

Mike
So the weather did not cooperate. I did not get to ride over to MS on Friday but I am considering a ride over to Augusta, GA today as an alternative. Are there any good bike shops in that area to visit?