FJR sighting near Latrobe,PA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Full House

Reaction score
Could not catch up to a 2013? FJR about noon today. Of course I'm hauling 22 ton of stone, not much chance of getting close enough to wave.

Another sighting today at the intersection of Rt.711 and Rt 30, silver FJR with tail trunk headed south. Anybody on here?

It wasn't me, but it will be soon. I'm moving to north Huntingdon by the end of October. Silver '03 with custom rear seat trunk. Let's ride!

More FJR sightings!

Saw a 2013 on Rt 711 N. near Seward last week and a Blue FJR parked in Ligonier on Saturday. Anybody on the forum claiming these two fine machines?

Randy, any chance you're going to the SE Ohio Ramble? You're not too far from me in Murrysville. Be glad to ride with you sometime soon. You're in a great part of the state for riding.

Would you believe of all the weekends I have my daughter, and we bought tickets to see Bill Engvall in Greensburg on Friday the 2nd. I wanted to go on the 3rd, but I couldn't make it happen. That's why ex's are ex's. I'll say no more. ;-)

And Tom, or anyone else in the area.....if you need anything done that's bike related, and it's not possible to do it by you, feel free to stop by. My little shop will be set up soon.

Wow, it's like finding FJRay in the East! Thanks FJRandy! Got a tire changer?

All we need to do now is have a Rueben Run RTE of the Mid-Atlantic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

Why don't we pick a meet and eat, RTE, or whatever. Be glad to show you around the Laurel Highlands sometime.I know there are several other FJR owners in the area as well.

FJRandy, I had no idea you were that close. Maybe meet at the Full Pine Brewery for a cold one? Just say when

Sounds good! I'll be getting out a lot more as soon as the garage is set up. BTW...no tire changer. :-( I REALLY want to get one too. I only have one for the dirtbike tires.

So if we did a RTE would this work? I was out today getting a season pass at 7-springs and came back through Ligonier and latrobe on the way home. This place looked like it might have possibilities as a place to meet.

689E55BD-F491-4BE6-99AC-0E58A59FA46F.jpg

Even has a Ruben Sandwich!

FCC2EDEA-BB0C-4657-8570-A605A2403003.jpg

Let's set something up and post a ride.

F6F5D778-19CD-4755-A394-4FA2ED91DC9C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'll suggest this Sunday, about 12:30 at Foggy Mountain Lodge near Stahlstown for lunch. Menu, etc. at www.foggymountainlodge.com . Directions from Ligonier, south on 711S about 8 miles, right onto Rt.130 about 1 mile, right on Old Distillery Road, first lane on the right. Restaraunt is straight ahead, parking on the left. Very good place to eat, scenic location, close to good riding!

Meet there to eat and decide where to ride or go home and mow the grass!