FJR Tech Day IV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's going to be a party??? :blink:

Why am I always the last to know? :(
Well bust, for the ones that don't pass out early in the sheep shed!
Well by Golly there was a party at one of 'em.. Seems I was too drunk to remember.

285.jpg

Wonder if Bill does? :dribble:
I'm still trying to forget. It was very traumatic. This is what happens after a bottle of Rye and a dozen beers.

If shit don't start working out on this job I might not make it.. :glare: ..

I seriously don't know how people can live on the East coast. Horrid traffic, tolls to pull outa yer driveway, an nobody is in a hurry to do anything ;)

If shit don't start working out on this job I might not make it.. :glare: ..

I seriously don't know how people can live on the East coast. Horrid traffic, tolls to pull outa yer driveway, an nobody is in a hurry to do anything ;)
Take Bob Marley's advice ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIM3GHvBQjY
Uh Dude, that is not Master Bob Marley it is Bobby McFerrin; Mac is Old Michael and Papa Chuy's Irish Cousin, he is from far Southern Eire! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Cousin Bobby from the Dingle Peninsula:

BobbyMcFerrin.jpg

Bob Marley was from Belfast!

Bob_Marley-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh Dude, that is not Master Bob Marley it is Bobby McFerrin; Mac is Old Michael and Papa Chuy's Irish Cousin, he is from far Southern Eire! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

BobbyMcFerrin.jpg

Bob_Marley-2.jpg
If you research this properly you will find it was Master Bob Marley that initially wrote & recorded the song but it was Cousin Bobby's cover that made it popular with you squares.

BobbyMcFerrin.jpg

Bob_Marley-2.jpg
If you research this properly you will find it was Master Bob Marley that initially wrote & recorded the song but it was Cousin Bobby's cover that made it popular with you squares.
I know that the version you posted was sung by Bobby Mac and I knew that Bob Marley did write the song! Jeez Bill, I used to buy my Kingston Krawler from Bro' Marley!

You 2 klowns How the hell did you go from Bob Marley and Bobby McFerrin's music to Bobby G?

https://youtu.be/59BZxgohr9g

Sissys!

Oh BTW again this year we will be handing out door prizes some real fancy shit you"ll be proud to display in the water closet even!

News Flash!!! Yamaha of Flint has stepped up and donated swag for this rapidly growing event..

Not sure what kinda stuff but they'll be looking in here to see the shenanigans. ;) As they know me, I would hope any postings regarding this will not fail to disappoint :lol:

I hoping for a Yamaha toque.
Here you go Bill, you would look marvelous!

393190-main_Full.jpg
You're hopeless ....

From the Urban Dictionary

Toque

The proper name for a warm winter hat, traditionally knitted but now available in numerous materials

As used in a sentence ....

It was cold out so I wore my toque but some window-licking, seat biter from from Chandler - living in Arizona - calls them beanies (he is slow, leave him be)

CA04301222423277-L.jpg

This's my new computer monitor screensaver. The former screensaver used to be Bustanut joker showing odot Ray his ass around a campfire, but I much prefer this one!

CA04301222423277-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a member here for almost a year, but haven't met anybody from this forum in person yet. I think this will be a good opportunity to meet some of you folks. I hope to have some time off in the afternoon to make it to Owosso.

I don't really have any major service due for my '08, so I'll mostly be there to meet people and learn stuff. I'm especially interested in learning how to check and adjust the valves, if somebody is planning to get it done for their bike.

I can bring a service manual (2008) if required. BTW I'm located about 50 miles away in Milford. Bustanut - can you please PM me the address?

This's my new computer monitor screensaver. The former screensaver used to be Bustanut joker showing odot Ray his ass around a campfire, but I much prefer this one!

CA04301222423277-L.jpg

BTW I'm located about 50 miles away in Milford. Bustanut - can you please PM me the address?
A friend of mine lives in Milford! There's a good chance we'll head up to his place (M-59 and Tipsico Lake Road) Friday night, then head to Bust's place in the morning.

Small world...

If Bust doesn't send his address, lemme know and I'll get it to ya.

And I just saw that, not only is Saturday a full moon, it's a "supermoon" - set to be the biggest full moon of 2012.

Man oh man if THAT isn't an omen then I don't know what is.

And I just saw that, not only is Saturday a full moon, it's a "supermoon" - set to be the biggest full moon of 2012.

Man oh man if THAT isn't an omen then I don't know what is.
Just fecking great, this means I'll be getting a midnight phone call from a rabid pack of drunken Zombie-Vampire-Werewolf Bastards this coming Saturday night. For joy, as much fun as hearing RadioHowie talk about his hemorrhoids and bowel movements!