• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale FJR Trailer Hitch for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Classic Industries trailer hitch for sale. It's a great hitch made in Australia. I ran it for probably 10+ years on my 2008 FJR so I know it is a relatively easy install on a Gen 2. I don't know whether that translates to other generations.
I towed an Aluma trailer all over the country, two up, with all our camping gear and as long as the trailer was not overloaded and the weight was distributed correctly it was terrific. The bike had about 55,000 miles on it when I sold it a month or so ago and the hitch never cause a problem.
I have the wiring diagram and installation instructions from the manufacturer. You'll need to add your own wiring harness since included one had a connector I've never seen before so I assume it was something not commonly used in this country.
Any standard towing ball will fit.
I tried to see if the trailer hitches are still being made but the web address on the installation instructions default to Dennis Kirk.
$300.00 including shipping in the lower 48.

Attachments

• IMG_4211.jpg
    IMG_4211.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4212.jpg
    IMG_4212.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4215.jpg
    IMG_4215.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4214.jpg
    IMG_4214.jpg