FJR vs Concours Ergos

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastSpy

Reaction score
Check out this site to compare ergos of any bike after listing your height, inseam, arm straightness and any other mods such

as seat rise, bar pull back or bar rise.

truely unique

Cycle Ergos

Check out this site to compare ergos of any bike after listing your height, inseam, arm straightness and any other mods such

as seat rise, bar pull back or bar rise.

truely unique

Cycle Ergos

Interesting tool. I get very similar results between the two bikes AFTER inputting my helibar risers on the FJR. Nothing like sitting on the bike and checking it out.

I spent about an hour looking at different bike ergos. Fun tool. I've seen it once before but this was the first time I really played with it. Especially nice that you can customize it for your size and see the impact of bar risers, ect. Thanks for the link.

Cool website ... lots of various ideas for comparison to all my favorite bikes. I found the FJR sits a little lower, weighs a little less, and the reach is a little closer (w and w/o risers)so as to help a shorter rider feel comfortable. The C14 has a higher seat, higher bags, higher weight, and higher CoG making it more comfortable for taller riders. YMMV I'm 5'8" IIRC

Last edited by a moderator: