FJRForum Official 2019 Iron Butt Rally Tracking/Analysis Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't recall see so many headed to Canada. Looks like 1 is already on Vancouver Island and 5 more en-route to there. And 4 in Eastern BC and a possible 5th on the way north too. WOW

Not to mention the gaggle head down through central Oregon

I can't recall see so many headed to Canada. Looks like 1 is already on Vancouver Island and 5 more en-route to there. And 4 in Eastern BC and a possible 5th on the way north too. WOW
Not to mention the gaggle head down through central Oregon
Vancouver Island - Perhaps West Coast of the Island, Tofino etc, but that seems pretty obvious;

Or less travelled and once the biggest floating city in the world, and entrance to two Provincial parks, Holberg?

-Steve

Looks like Milepost 0 on Hwy 101 maybe in play in Canada ?

Maybe Cape Palmerston on Victoria ?

And a gaggle headed down to Alice’s Restaurant in the Bay Area ?

Is anyone else having a problem with Day 4's "Tick Tock" report ??
I can open/download all the other reports expect Day 4. I've tried Firefox & Chromium but same problem.

I'm resisting (for now) on reading Day 5 until I can read Day 4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yippee, The Powers That Be have fixed the link. I can now sit back, enjoy my morning coffee and catch up on Day 4 & Day 5-1. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20190616_131528-ANIMATION.gif

RenoJohn Misc IBR Stuff

Greenville Sunday, IBR participants group photo, ..with a little groove.

One of the riders activated the help beacon on US 97 just north of Klamath Falls, OR

Sunday, IBR participants group photo, ..with a little groove.
To me it looked like everyone sucked in the bellies at once for the photog !

Bout time you showed your face around here again ! Missed ya!

I saw that, and on the refresh a minute ago, it's showing a green "Ok" ping.

One of the riders activated the help beacon on US 97 just north of Klamath Falls, OR
And just know that actually about 20-25 minutes before the post, the RM was working through that red one to make sure it wasn't an issue. It was sorted.

I am curious what the average age of the IBR riders is. To me that would be an interesting stat.

Dave

T - 17.5 hrs and the guy in Yuma is 18.5 hrs away (per google maps) (Edit - oops I was off a day - I think it was T - 41.5 hrs. when I posted this - and I'm in the same time zone - good thing I'm not doing this)

Spectating is a hoot. Amazing what these guys do,

I gotta think the leg 2 and 3 bonus info must be in the leg 2 packet or the riders thinking about skipping check-in #2 would be a big guess because they would not know what the leg 3 bonus point values are. Unless like in 1999 the "skip check point 2" challenge is an obvious 1st place gamble,

Status
Not open for further replies.