Florida Ride To Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! It's on Saturday? Glad we cleared that up. My plan was to be up there in my nieces house in Sanford so it can be 45 minute ride to Jim's house. I'm going up there on Wednesday. I'll still be up there by Saturday. I'll be at Jim's house on Saturday at 7am. I do have plans to do other stuff while I'm there but, I'll ride with you guys on Saturday. See you then.

My job here is done - I figured there were a few wire crossed.
smile.png

Tony - I'll have a tough time convincing Laura to head towards Daytona on the weekend during a bike fest - we usually head the opposite direction. I'll have to let you know later in the week if one or both can make it. Would love to hang with you guys for a while though - its been too long.

And btw, we both hate the bitch seat.
smile.png

Vic will be late.. IIRC, he had Howie an Patriot thinking he was dead in a fleabag motel when they first met.
Nope! It's not my birthday and there will be no tequila involved. Well..... Maybe a little. :) But, my niece will be my alarm clock this time. I'll be there all bright and shiny!! :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Vic will be late.. IIRC, he had Howie an Patriot thinking he was dead in a fleabag motel when they first met.
Nope! It's not my birthday and there will be no tequila involved. Well..... Maybe a little. :) But, my niece will be my alarm clock this time. I'll be there all bright and shiny!! :))
P.S. That was Howie and wfooshee. Patriot was in Pensacola riding in torrential rains. Howie and I decided to bail. :)

Wow, I didn't notice that the 7am meetup @ Mims/my house was for Thursday; I'm glad someone noticed! I would've been answering the door, scratchin' my - well, nevermind - and saying "Yeah?".

So it IS Saturday, right??? IHOP, AIMExpo for those that are going, Martin's in Flagler for others, and Yamaha tend at DIS???

Reminder:

Tampa RTE -- original post was here CLICKY

Saturday, November 23 for meetin', greetin', and eatin'

(the weekend before Thanksgiving) @ high noon

9702 Rushwood Ct Tampa, FL 33615-1928

---about 5 weeks after the Orlando IHOP meet up.

It's after 8am and I'm at IHOP. Where the hell is everyone?

smile.png