Flying pigs throwing snowballs in hell

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
I have finally gotten a full face helmet I might be able to live with. Closest I got last time was a Nolan X-1002, now gracing Bounces head. Now I just got a HJC IS-16, and I might just keep this one. It fits nice, is light, has a click in place sun shield, didn't cost an arm and a leg, has gotten great reviews, and my glasses fit under it. Quit the butts, so's I ain't needing access to my mouth all the time, and last time Frank and I explored a buck fifty, my Skorp open face damn near killed me when wind pushed it down over my eyes-some spooky shit there I tell ya. First I started wearing a helmet all the time on this damn bike, now a full face. Next thing ya know, I'll be wearin' a Stich in July, and the Borg queen shall smile.........

...my Skorp open face damn near killed me when wind pushed it down over my eyes-some spooky shit there I tell ya. ....
You know, that's one of the reasons why the manuals of those helmets say not to ride with the chin bar up! :blink: I see alot of people doing that, and don't know what to think some times. There's only one model I've seen that is mean to be used as a 3/4, and the chin bar locks in place behind the head, not above.

Not making any commentary about you, Rad, just a pre-existing personal observation.

Welp....just take the helmet off and ride. Yer in minnesota. Enjoy it whilst you can.

Latest posts