FNG on FNB at Clear Lake Wednesday nigh

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRMGM

FJRMGM
Reaction score
had our weekly Wednesday get together at South Shore Beer Garden and met a new '06 FJR owner, Mike Wilcox. He has had his bike for a couple of weeks and really likes it.

We spent considerable time looking over the side by side differences between my '05 and his new '06.

Conclusions: the '05 is faster and prettier but the '06 has some very nice improvements.

Welcome Mike.

had our weekly Wednesday get together at South Shore Beer Garden and met a new '06 FJR owner, Mike Wilcox. He has had his bike for a couple of weeks and really likes it.
We spent considerable time looking over the side by side differences between my '05 and his new '06.

Conclusions: the '05 is faster and prettier but the '06 has some very nice improvements.

Welcome Mike.
It was good to meet all of you. It is good to meet people that love to ride, not just pose next to a piece of "motorcycle art".

Conclusions, re: the '05 has a fatter lower fairing but if its faster that's because the '06 is carring +75lbs (in rider) more!

Now, where on the map is that "Wee Mart"?!

Mike - remind me to tell you and the others about the "W" and "M" in Wee Mart sometime.

And while there - look across the street and to the next house on the right and start singing to yourself "Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam"..