• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOBO Tire 2 Discount Code

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR Flyer

DC Commuter Commando
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
My '16 came with the FOBO TPS.  I've been pretty happy with it.  Just got an email with a discount code for their new FOBO Tire 2.  Haven't looked into it much, but figured someone may want to take advantage of it, as I don't need a replacement.

Code is FT2CC5. Sale is 1 Apr thru 1 May and they ship on the May 15. 

I will say their support folks are very responsive.

FOBO 2 Sale

Yea, I got that same email.  Unfortunately, the discount code only applies to the FOBO Tire 2, which includes four sensors.  The FOBO Tire 2 is designed for cars, not motorcycles.  I tried to apply the discount code to the FOBO Bike 2, but it doesn't work.  I sent an email to FOBO and I asked them for a discount code for motorcycles.

I got the email too. I have a set of the originals and they've been great. Battery life is about 6 to 9 months, but otherwise I have no complaints.

Yea, I got that same email.  Unfortunately, the discount code only applies to the FOBO Tire 2, which includes four sensors.  The FOBO Tire 2 is designed for cars, not motorcycles.  I tried to apply the discount code to the FOBO Bike 2, but it doesn't work.  I sent an email to FOBO and I asked them for a discount code for motorcycles.
Dang.  I didn't look that closely.  Assumed since I have the Bike they'd apply it to the bike. 

Everyone,

I got a Group Buy going for the FOBO Bike 2 units!  The Group Buy is only valid from April 16 to May 16.  Here is the 15% discount code:  FB2FR15

I will post all of the details in a separate thread.  Yay!  I'm excited that they gave me this Group Buy opportunity!

Latest posts