FODS 2016 returns to WV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please let Jim and I know if there is interest in shirts. We'd need at least 25 to justify the efforts. I'll keep one list between the two forums.

Here's one option.

FODS%20WV%202016_jsns%20version_zpsmndwtjzh.jpg

Please let Jim and I know if there is interest in shirts. We'd need at least 25 to justify the efforts. I'll keep one list between the two forums.
Here's one option.

I like it! Count me in for a shirt whether I go or not. It will pair well with last year's.

Here's one option.

I like it! Count me in for a shirt whether I go or not. It will pair well with last year's.
What do you mean...whether you go or not? YOU'RE GOING!

What do you mean...whether you go or not? YOU'RE GOING!
Okay!
Damn straight. Everyone has a designated task at this event. Tickets sold to your a river runs thru it river run and proceeds from the video are slated as a charity fund raiser. We will furnish the mule pee.

And where the hell is Mikey? He is in charge of cigars b/c Grandpa Russ can't make the trip. Helloooo Mike. Powerman to the white courtesy phone. Helloooo Mikey.

Just to be clear is this mostly a ADV bike event or are some Feejer folks showing up on FJR's?
Dave
Dave, Are you bringing the Honda?

Send me your email if you want to be in on the behind the scene email thread we are doing to plan our invasion of West By God Virginia. We'll probably camp along the way down and back if the weather is nice. Following the TransEasternTrail, which is mostly dirt roads with a bit of pavement too.

So far we have myself, HerFJR, Zooom and maybe CJ, FredW and another local riding to FODS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Expect to see my FJR at FODS this year.Wouldn't miss it.
Joe here is the man with a dutch oven and max prime cooking setup. You two might want to work out a plan given a certain marine's slack memory. Robert ought to be good for something.
uhoh.gif
tonguesmiley.gif

Have fun boys!
.......AND Girls!!
angel.gif
Welcome Iris! I couldn't tell if you were just blowing smoke or actually on your way to WV; but it sounds like you are riding in with Mr. Pork-flavored Tofu. Looking forward to seeing you toting some WV dirt! Lots of good riding to be had out of Holly River.

Dave - you're in prime pavement based riding as well at Holly River. Just remember, don't follow me, because I'm going to find just about every mudhole there is within a 100 mile radius...

Just to be clear is this mostly a ADV bike event or are some Feejer folks showing up on FJR's?
Dave