Foldable motorcycle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
All kidding aside, I think this is one heck of a good idea. I wish they'd do something like that here in Houston! Seems like $20 would be a good infestment to stay out of jail and not lose your license or owe your soul to a lawyer! As I got older, I figured it was smarter to drink at home anyhow!!

All kidding aside, I think this is one heck of a good idea. I wish they'd do something like that here in Houston! Seems like $20 would be a good infestment to stay out of jail and not lose your license or owe your soul to a lawyer! As I got older, I figured it was smarter to drink at home anyhow!!
Yeah, I agree, it's not a bad idea and $20 is cheap for the trouble it saves. Just the clown bike will be too tempting to some.

The biggest worry in Albuquerque would be worrying

about drunk drivers on the ride home.

This city and state does not do enough to protect it's

residents from drunk drivers.

Friday night, in Taos, another motorcyclist critically

injured by a drunk driver.

I think the bar worker riding the scooter should wear a bear costume. It'll give the police something to do when the calls start coming in about an escaped circus performer.

The pic is of a 1940 Harley Servi-Car, complete with factory tow bar. Dealerships and garages would ride to the customers home, hitch up the HD, drive the car in for service, then use the same combo to deliver the car back to the owner. I don't know about you, but a Flathead Trike would be a lot more fun than that goofy Pee-Wee Herman thing they got goin' there..........

hdservicar1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They do it here! It's not a bar employee, it's a taxi-like service. There are fliers on most bars and tables. It's a $20 call fee plus $2/mile!! Think Razor scooter with small strap on motor to the rear wheel.