• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale – 2013 FJR – 4600 miles - $11,500 - Fabulous Bike in great condition

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
Oh? Is Mark upgrading his ride?

I will let the OP address the issue of sale...but let's just say I have booked a flight for the Friday after EOM...and griff is taking a field trip for me as a routine visual verification.

I have nothing but great things to say about JR and how he has treated me in our conversations.

I will let the OP address the issue of sale...but let's just say I have booked a flight for the Friday after EOM...and griff is taking a field trip for me as a routine visual verification.I have nothing but great things to say about JR and how he has treated me in our conversations.
That's GREAT Mark...I wish I could have jumped on that deal.

Good deal Wheatie, I'm happy for you...get a spare set of tires for next spring. I got feeling the shoes on the bike won't last on those flat and boring roads where you live.
taunt.gif

After EOM???? Dude, I really expected to take your new bike to the Dragon during EOM.......

Hope it all goes well!

Last edited by a moderator:

well.. all i can say is that the local guy who planned to come by tomorrow and purchase it isn't too happy.. he doesn't know about the fjr forum brotherhood. brothers come first. he wanted me to give you your deposit back and he would buy it tomorrow. i told him that you were smart, immediately sent money, i gave you my word and it ain't happening.

my first ebay ad said "first $ get's it" but it got deleted on the second go around. i should know better, this has happened before.

you will LOVE the bike and the color.. !!! congrats!!! ok................ , so after you ride off into the sunset on this bike, i will be down to 4 FJR's and some other bikes.. i am waiting for yamaha to add 100cc and 6th gear like my ZX14. :)

btw, FJRBandit helped me with a prepurchase inspection this spring, so i say, keep these bikes in the family.

I will let the OP address the issue of sale...but let's just say I have booked a flight for the Friday after EOM...and griff is taking a field trip for me as a routine visual verification.
I have nothing but great things to say about JR and how he has treated me in our conversations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Just another reason to love this forum...and it's members. Congrats Wheatie! I, for one, love the color!