• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale 2006 AE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodave_98

TurboDave_98
Reaction score
have a 2006 FJR AE with 60 K miles for sale. It was my ride in the 2009 Iron Butt Rally. It is setup with a Tanji fuel

cell to provide 11.4 gallons. The Tanji cell is gravity fed and is only one of 13 madem it has never failed me on rallies. Extras are Day Long Saddle, cruise control, Baja lights, Bill Mayer saddles and many other goodies that I can offer with a sale.. It has not been dropped. If anyone is interested please message me. I am offering it as I am almost 75 years old and just no able to do extreme long distance runs. I live in Rancho Cucamonga CA zip 91701, Offers for purchase are requested.

X Noble Grand Humbug
The Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus (No Known Cure)
Billy Holcomb Chapter 1069

IBA # 14500-fortunate 2009 IBR Rider #84, CBA #5
BBG XTREME/100CCC XTREME/B2BXTREME
CA24/LA SS1K("17 Laps of Hell"-"We were STUPID First")/Spank Rally 07/WORD/Spank2 08/Yank the Weenie/White Stag
https://community.web...er/turbodave_98

I've talk to you about this bike over the years,somebody should jump. I've rallied on clutch leverless bikes and standard, the left hand free is pretty glorious. I wish I had some spare bank.

If you get to the point you just need to move it, let me know. I'll take great care of her and put her to work in some rallies! GLWS.