• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale 2006 AE Rally bike ready for IBR 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodave_98

TurboDave_98
Reaction score
The bike is running perfectly with 62711 miles and never dropped. I rode it in the 2009 Iron Butt Rally(IBR) It has good tires and has all the bells and whistles for the rally.

Some of the unique items are the front and rear tip over frame guards made by USA 905. There is a Passport radar that is working perfectly, also a GX 30 GPS antenna, Two saddles bags in good condition with two Yamaha factory bags. There is a Yamaha tank bag in good condition. There is an Audiovox cruise control that is working perfectly. Mounted on the front faring are dual Solartech driving lights with a switch installed to turn on and off. The halogen lamps will reach out nearly 1/4 mile.

The saddle is a Day Long. Also offered are two Billy Mayer gray and back leather saddles.

Now to the real feature, available is the Dean Tanji fuel cell that holds 4.8 gallon capacity with gravity feed required for the IBR technical inspection. That fuel cell is #6 of the total 13 of the cells ever made. I refined it to be attached to a Gen II or III bikes. I have been able to make 450 miles with the two tanks hold 11.4 gallions.

I will offer a Aerostitch Darien blue jacket and trousers that are extra large.

I additionally will offer either a Belstaff winter jacket and a KBC full-face helmet. Also an XL Widder electric vest with Widder electric gloves.

I am selling the 2006 AE bike because of numerous surgeries I have lived through over the past six years.

I am a young 75 year old retiree. I have recently purchased a new 2016 Yamaha YZF R3 so that I can ride short rides that is easy for me to move easily the bike as it weighs only 350 lbs. wet

My requested money for the above items is $3500. The bike has a clear title that I have.

I am willing to throw in a great condition 2005 red YZF R1 that I rode only on tracks for several years I never dropped the bike but had to stop track riding due to my surgeries.

Again the 2005 AE for $3500. 2005 R1 for $2500.

Let me know if you have an interested.

I live in Rancho Cucamonga CA zip 91701

Thanks and Merry Christmas and a great New Year.