• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 2007 FJR (Green Bay WI)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Concours

Reaction score
https://photobucket.com/GB2007FJR

2007 Yamaha FJR 1300A For Sale - $9,000 OBO (Green Bay WI)

9,000 miles; approximately 500 miles on new dual compound tires; front fender FendaExtenda; sliders; auxiliary fuse box; ThottleMeister throttle lock; passenger backrest; luggage rack; OEM saddlebag liners; extra keyed lock for a top case. Will include Battery Tender Jr & new PIAA driving lights (you install)

contact [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

9,000 miles; approximately 500 miles on new dual compound tires; front fender FendaExtenda; sliders; auxiliary fuse box; ThottleMeister throttle lock; passenger backrest; luggage rack; OEM saddlebag liners; extra keyed lock for a top case. Will include Battery Tender Jr & new PIAA driving lights (you install)

Those are some of the best photos I have seen of the Black cherry coloring.

Good luck with your sale.

Thank you. I really don't want to sell it, but I've got two other bikes and my wife (who is really great about letting me enjoy my hobbies) says two bikes is enough for now .. because one bike is new last fall and my wife says the RS Venture can't go, the FJR ends up being the odd bike out.

I hate being poor!!!
Angry.gif

I could combine a trip to the shrine . . . Lambeau Field, with picking up my favorite color FJR if only I had some money.
cry.gif

I hate being poor!!!
Angry.gif

I could combine a trip to the shrine . . . Lambeau Field, with picking up my favorite color FJR if only I had some money.
cry.gif
If you can't work out a way to buy a low mileage FJR in great shape for $9000, then the FJR is not the bike for you. The purchase price is just the beginning of the ca$h outlay.

You may want to look at a less expensive sport tourer like an old Connie or make an FZ into a tourer.

Back to the original poster, this looks like an outstanding machine for somebody with the bucks...just barely broken in.

"Back to the original poster, this looks like an outstanding machine for somebody with the bucks...just barely broken in"

Let's see, of the mileage on the bike .. 1,000 over two days (free way and backroads) Green Bay to Rogers AR; 800 or so miles, 1 day, Rogers AR to Green Bay; 1,016 one day for a SaddleSore 1000; probably another 3,000 or so are for day rides of 250+; and the rest of the miles are 25 mile roundtrip commutes and local day rides. Other than approximately 500 miles, all the mileage is one up as well.

I'd like to hope my wife won't notice that it's not sold, but that just ain't gonna happen :( . If my wife didn't ride at all (we put 10-12k miles two-up on the Venture every year), and I could only keep one bike, it would be the FJR .. but I bought a bike last fall that I've wanted for a while, so it's staying put and while I have to operate the Venture for her (pleasure), the Venture is my wife's bike and she says it ain't going anywhere.

Hopefully someone who enjoys motorcycles as much as I do will pick this one up!

I hate being poor!!!
Angry.gif

cry.gif
If you can't work out a way to buy a low mileage FJR in great shape for $9000, then the FJR is not the bike for you. The purchase price is just the beginning of the ca$h outlay.

You may want to look at a less expensive sport tourer like an old Connie or make an FZ into a tourer.

Back to the original poster, this looks like an outstanding machine for somebody with the bucks...just barely broken in.
I'm on my third Connie, a '95. But I'm tired of riding a 17 year old motor. I am also highly farkle resistant so the succeeding ca$h outlay would be fuel and maintenance.

Weather just turned warm here .. I'm going to start putting miles on it! Not much of price reduction, but now $8,500 OBO. I have some new horns I'll toss in too.

2007 Yamaha FJR 1300A For Sale - $8,500 OBO (Green Bay WI)

contact [email protected] (work e-mail .. drop me a note and I'll send back my cell phone nunmber)

Curt

SOLD .. SOLD .. SOLD