• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2017FJRES Ride Motorsports Factory Demo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
Ride Motorsports has a 2017 Black FJR1300ES factory demo with 11,500 miles and new warranty for sale. Asking price is $12,490.00. I'm sure they will come down from that price but not sure how much. It's not pristine but it is clean.

https://ridemotorsports.com/Showroom/New-In-Stock-Specials/NEW/Yamaha/Motorcycles/Tour-Sport-Touring/2017?mn=FJR

If you are interested, call 425-487-3881 and ask for Bill.

I did not ride the bike and do not have any connect to the store. Just thought someone might be looking.

db

...damn you Pops!
help.gif

~G

...damn you Pops!
help.gif

~G
--G would be missing is maintainability of the Penske shock and GP Suspension fork upgrade. He'd have more time to ride the '17 FJR with adjustable suspension and it is raven. We all know how much --G likes raven.

Me, well I will just keep my 09 with 98k miles and ride it into the ground until it is worthless, oops too late. Gee I get to ride it another 50k or more miles and suffer 3k in depreciation. Damn.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi friends, and SnoHo bros and lesser Eastsiders.

Does Ride Motorsport also have for sale currently a 2016 Demo in Cobalt Blue, 3k miles? I see it on Cycletrader, but would like a little recon before I ride up there tomorrow, in the afternoon rain. I'll be the one on fire with cash in hand.

Thanks.

Archer

downtown uptown Q.A.

Thanks, Pie Smuggler. I have not demo'd the 17ES, yet. I drove the 16's price point whizzing passed my loan officer (wife), I didn't think to add room for newer or even farkles. I'll let you guys know if I pull the trigger. Thanks again.

A lucky bugger got to Bill at Ride Motorsports first! My loss. I hope the new owner is local. I'm going next to Oregon or the Bay Area to find my fjr. More to come, soon.

Archer