• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Beowulf slip-on exhaust - SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morecowbell

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a set of Beowulf stainless steel oval 450mm exhausts that need a new home. I installed them back in April and they have only 7200 miles on them. They look great on the bike, and they sound really cool. A bit louder/deeper than stock, but not obnoxious. The only reason I'm selling them is due to long/multiday tours with the wife on the back; I think she would prefer the quieter stock exhausts. I did a 5400 mile tour in April, and the slight extra noise didn't bother me a bit. Since the pillion sits a bit farther aft, the noise might bother her during a long riding day.

The cans are great shape, with only one tiny little ding on the inboard side of one of them. There is some road tar on the inboard sides of the link pipes that I wasn't able to remove. I tried Goo Gone and Mothers Aluminum polish...they got some of the tar off, but not all of it. I think an electric buffer or polishing rig might do a better job than me trying to do it by hand. Since the tar is on the inboard sides, it's not even visible when the pipes are mounted.

I paid $442 for the set back in April. I'd like to get $300 for them, plus shipping. I've checked USPS, UPS, and FedEx, and 17 lbs to the most distant zip code (Maine) is around $40-45. Anything closer will obviously be cheaper. Due to my work schedule, the earliest I could ship them would be next Monday the 10th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I speak for them for my Dad and let him know? I don't think he will turn them down but not certain... let me check with him now! He sure likes mine, have the exact same set on mine!