Frame Slider 07

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mousekiller

Reaction score
On the OES frame sliders are both sides the same length now ? i noticed on the web site the picture shows them different lengths, which honestly i didn't understand, but below there was a note..

going to get either the OES or the Motovation, depends on if the OES are the same size now for both sides..

Thanks for any info if anyone knows.

Mouse.

On the OES frame sliders are both sides the same length now ? i noticed on the web site the picture shows them different lengths, which honestly i didn't understand, but below there was a note..

going to get either the OES or the Motovation, depends on if the OES are the same size now for both sides..

Mouse.
Don't remember if one is longer than the other, but I have them on my bike and they're symmetrical. Was that your question??

They look good and do a good job. Unfortunately, I know how they work first hand.

Mine look identical to the ones pictured on the OES website. Well except I purchased them back in 07, before they added the logo label.

I just put the OES Frame Sliders on my 06. One side is longer than the other, but they are even on each side once installed.

Mouse.
I got mine 1/2" over stock (OES) and (I am ashamed to say) they have done the job 2X...get them radiased