frame sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranger dave

Reaction score
i have been seeing frame sliders range from $25 to $l00.. what should i be looking for in terms of function or construction? very confused as to what is good or junk

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been seeing frame sliders range from $25 to $l00.. what should i be looking for in terms of function or construction? very confused as to what is good or junk
While it's true that there are many options out there, I think pretty much anyone who bought (and even had the misfortune of testing them :angry2: ) the Skyway sliders would agree that these are some of the nicest looking units available and have the added advantage of being a little bit longer then the rest so as to be able to offer some additional protection.

Skyway Sliders

Last edited by a moderator:
.............then again..........you can just avoid dropping the scoot.........

I have Meissner sliders from Wild Hair Motorcycle and am very happy with them They are an easy bolt on and do work. (Don't ask how I know!) :rolleyes:

I'll throw my hat in and recommend the Skyway sliders. What's not to like - reasonable price, high quality product made by a forum member who knows his stuff and provides great service.

Yeah But I got me an Odot[SIZE=8pt]tm[/SIZE]Tree stand -_- Just toss it out when shit happens, an yer bike stops upright[SIZE=8pt]tm[/SIZE] :fans:

:jester: