• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE! Harbor Freight tire changing setup

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctfjr

Reaction score
"Sold to Bob B"
rolleyes.gif

I have (I believe it is) a Harbor Freight tire changing setup, never used and a mc lift rated at 1000 lbs (hydraulic pump up with your foot). I used to use it on my last Wing.

Free but must be picked up. First come, first served. Email me ONLY at:

jerry at molaver dot org

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious as to the type of MC lift. I may be interested. Is it a slide under or a complete platform? 148 miles and 2 and a half hours away.

Dave

The typical harbor freight MC lift is a big red thing with a foot pump and is capable of 31" lift height (my buddy owns one). It's not "god's gift" to lifts but you can't beat the price. If I needed it, I'd be all over this thing. A couple hundred miles for a $400 bike lift. Somebody needs to step up quickly and then throw something nice to the group to Pay it Forward.

This would be my guess: https://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb-capacity-motorcycle-lift-68892-8495.html

Curious as to the type of MC lift. I may be interested. Is it a slide under or a complete platform? 148 miles and 2 and a half hours away.
Dave
It's NOT a HF lift, the tire changer is. The wifey gave me the lift about 10 years ago, It rolls under the frame, perpendicular to the frame & is basically a hydraulic sissor jack. When she gave me an air powered platform lift a few years later this one was relegated to the garage to gather dust. . .

I'll try to take a couple of pix today but I found an image of the type it is, sort of looks like this but alittle beefier:

need-a-lift-a-pitbul-1_800x0w.jpg

Dave
It's NOT a HF lift, the tire changer is. The wifey gave me the lift about 10 years ago, It rolls under the frame, perpendicular to the frame & is basically a hydraulic sissor jack. When she gave me an air powered platform lift a few years later this one was relegated to the garage to gather dust. . .

I'll try to take a couple of pix today but I found an image of the type it is, sort of looks like this but alittle beefier:

need-a-lift-a-pitbul-1_800x0w.jpg
Looks similar to the one I bought at Sears some years ago. Great deal

wow, a major 'pay if forward'.

Just cant justify the 11 hour round trip.

kudos though dude!

Can you hold it till next sunday?I am riding from Bozeman Montana to Long Beach NY, the trip to connecticut would be a cake walk.

Just kidding, don't think it would fit on Garualds rack on back..