• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Saddlebag liners

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abigail

Reaction score
Up for grabs:

Set of left and right with shoulder straps. (Came with my Gen 2. The top seam on the right one came apart a little, I sewed it back together, and it's as sturdy as new.)

Single left side with no shoulder strap. (Purchased when I had my Gen 1, but looks identical to the newer left side liner.)

Except for the one repaired seam, these look practically new. I've tried using them a few times, but  they need to be at most 75-80% full to fit easily in the saddlebag and I seem to be incapable of stopping packing until whatever bag I'm using is 100% full...

So I'm giving up the fight when it comes to motorcycle packing, but I'm still trying to keep from absolutely stuffing my garage with odds and ends. Gotta have a place to store the bike, after all! 

If you can use 1, 2, or 3 of these, let me know and I'll ship 'em to ya for the price of the postage. 

Hello.... My Gen 2 didn’t come with the right liner so I could use the right one if still available. 

Abigail,

I use my left bag liner as carry-on luggage for airline travel. It holds just enough for those weekend trips. Mine has a tear where a handle attaches. I'm interested.

Thanks!

Brodie

🙂

Ok, that's a left liner to Brodie. Haven't heard anything more from jmonte345, so as of now there's still a L/R set remaining.

I use my left liner for tools and it has ripped where the handle attaches, from all the weight and abuse. If it's still available I would love to have the left that's left. That being said, if someone needs a SET let them have them, It's much harder to find a set than just a left. Hopefully, someone will want the right one and everyone will be happy. If you decide to send the left one to me, just PM me the shipping and your Paypal name, or your emaill or phone # and I will send it through Chime, and I also have Venmo. Thank you for doing this. Philter

Ok, so that's right to jmonte, left to Brodie, and left to philter. 

They're all spoken for now, thanks for helping me clean out my garage! Will ship them first thing tomorrow morning, Lord willing.