Friday 7/6 Breakfast meet and ride in Moorpark, CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueStreak-1

Reaction score
I'm on vacation this week and there is a killer ham steak breakfast with my name on it waiting on Friday morning. The place is the Cactus Patch at 197 E High St, Moorpark, CA. (805) 529-9550 Breakfast is at 7AM. After the belly's are full, we will head out. :yahoo:

We will be staying cool riding up the coast. Maybe Jalama Beach, Harris Grade, Far Western in Guadalupe, Jacks for killer pie...???? Who knows..? We will play it by ear depending on what the group wants to do and how hot it gets.

Hope to see some of you folks there. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a killer ham steak breakfast with my name on it waiting on Friday morning. The place is the Cactus Patch at 197 E High St, Moorpark, CA. (805) 529-9550 Breakfast is at 7AM. After the belly's are full, we will head out. :yahoo:
We will be staying cool riding up the coast. Maybe Jalama Beach, Harris Grade, Far Western in Guadalupe, Jacks for killer pie...???? Who knows..? We will play it by ear depending on what the group wants to do and how hot it gets.

Hope to see some of you folks there. :yahoo:
You guys are evil, tempting me to haul up there again this weekend. Pure evil...

If the new girlfriend doesn't wear me out Friday night and convince me to stay there :brunette: :lazy: :kiss2: , I'll head up Sat morning this time.

In other words, probably see ya there... :bike: :biggrinsmiley: :blinksmiley:

EDIT: nevermind, duh, I just saw you're trying to get a ride going on a Friday morning. I'm a member of the working class, can't go until weekend. Enjoy!

You guys are evil, tempting me to haul up there again this weekend. Pure evil...
If the new girlfriend doesn't wear me out Friday night and convince me to stay there :brunette: :lazy: :kiss2: , I'll head up Sat morning this time.

EDIT: nevermind, duh, I just saw you're trying to get a ride going on a Friday morning. I'm a member of the working class, can't go until weekend. Enjoy!
Does the word Hooky have any meaning??? :p I know what you mean... I'm on vacation this week... :yahoo:

Does the word Hooky have any meaning??? :p I know what you mean... I'm on vacation this week... :yahoo:
I USED to like you. You seemed nice enough, easy to talk to, your sv looked appropriately farkled, you're and IBA dude then you do this "Fireday" shit? No freakin' way can I go.. you dog. No, you're a cat. Dogs are good, cats are worthless! Have a great ride.. I'm just very jealous. :glare:

I USED to like you. You seemed nice enough, easy to talk to, your sv looked appropriately farkled, you're and IBA dude then you do this "Fireday" shit? No freakin' way can I go.. you dog. No, you're a cat. Dogs are good, cats are worthless! Have a great ride.. I'm just very jealous. :glare:
You just crack me up.... :p See ya next time... Sorry I missed you last week...

Ahh, the Cactus Patch. Met there a few times around 1979 or 80. Was good then, sound like it still is. Enjoy!

We will play it by ear depending on what the group wants to do and how hot it gets.
Stay out by the coast for sure...deserts are gettin' HOT this week.

An extreme example...

HotRide.jpg

Is this a nice cruise or a fast ride? I am thinking about going. Been having some MPT issues and want to get out go through a whole tank on a ride to see what my real MPT is.

335 mi – about 5 hours 24 mins... To bad its a Friday morning. :angry2: No go for me.