Frigging Parking Nazi

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you doing in the handicap spot????????? You did not get a ticket so what are you crying about? So I was doing 100 mph in a 55 zone, no one is on the highway so what is the problem? The man has a job to do get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you doing in the handicap spot????????? You did not get a ticket so what are you crying about? So I was doing 100 mph in a 55 zone, no one is on the highway so what is the problem? The man has a job to do get over it.
You CAN'T be serious.

Read it again.

The bank was closed and the lot was empty.

I hope you are kidding.

So if the bank was closed, there were others spots you could have parked in besides the handicapped spot, right?

So if the bank was closed, there were others spots you could have parked in besides the handicapped spot, right?
Yes and what's your point?

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around does it make a sound?

Yeah and I could have parked a block away and walked,

but if I'm not interferring with someone else why the hassel?

There were 3 other Handicap spaces. Besides I don't consider it parking, it was more like obstructing. :rolleyes: :lol:

Day two of WTF Parking Nazi.

So the next day I arrive at the Santa Barbara Airport and park in the Commercial Vender Vehicle parking as I always do. I get out and the Airport police officer is standing there and I say good morning and he replies in kind. He turns and walks away, I get my tool bag out and go in the air port, some time later I have to return to my car to get my voltmeter, on my return trip a renta cop Parking Nazi stops me and asks if I have a parking permit to park there. “No” I says “but the officer told me I could park there”

Well being a scumbag Parking Nazi of course he had to start giving me a hard time. So words were exchanged and he tells me I have to talk to the Police officer as we are walking towards the officer. So we reach the same officer who saw me when I arrived, I said to the officer “He’s giving me a hard time for parking there”. The Officer looks the renta cop and says “He’s a vendor, he can park there”.

The color drained from the guys face. To try and make himself look he says to me “You started giving me a hard time first”.

Are we in Grammer School?

Ya know sometimes you do win. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: