• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS 2006 FJR abs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sliick2

Reaction score
Gentlemen ,this is a refined ,low mileage ( 28,200 ) & well cared for bike w/all receipts & Factory Service Manual ,Including service records . This is the best bike I have had for the intended purpose. Adult Ridden .Garage kept & @ $4,500. is a third of the cost of a new one,without the upgrades listed below.

Ignition Switch & ECU replaced under recall along w/Ground wire Safety recall

12Volt Power Strip  , Signal Dynamic LED License plate w/ Turn Signals , Datel Voltage Guage

Magnum Blaster Horns

Top Gun Bar End Weights    Frame Sliders

Air Injection System Removed & Blank Plates Installed  ( WYN PRO )

Power Commander 3     Battery Tender Hook-up

Leo Vince Titanium  Slip-On Mufflers

Gen 1 Clutch Slave Cylinder   With Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line

Throttle Lock , Suzuki Hand Guards ( V-Strom )      G2 Throttle Tamer

Pazzo Adjustable Clutch & Brake Levers    

Helibar Triple Tree w/ Tapered bearings in the neck

OEM  FZ-1 Side Mirrors

4 Windsheilds  , 1 Cee Bailey tall w/ Reverse Flip   ,1 Cee Bailey Tall Touring  , 1 Stock &  1 Stock cut down 6 inchs

Traxxion AK-20 Front Cartridges  With Penske 8983 Rear Shock   Installed by Traxxion -comes with all adjustment Info.

Sargent Front Seat  W/Rear seat covered with the same material

The bike Has the Euro Stripe Package - In Silver    Saddle Bags have the Reflective  FJR Logo

Serious Parties can contact me @        [email protected]  for pictures or further Info . I'm in Rochester, N.Y.

The bike is in the original  Cobalt Blue .

GLWS!  That bike is a steal.

The Traxxion/Penske suspension is a major addition.  I have the Traxxion/Ohlin upgrade and it really took the bike to another level.

A MC Cruise cruise control and that bike wouldn't lack for anything.

Best of luck,

Paul