• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2008 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry.GEG

Reaction score
The following description is from my ad in Seattle's Craigslist.

Lower price: from $8500 to $8200 Last drop: $7995

I would like to sell this bike now and not wait until next Spring.

If you're looking at this post you know what an iconic touring bike this is. One owner, me. only 12731 miles. I change the oil/filter each fall or after a long trip with Rotella -T synth. Garaged with cover all it's life on battery tender. New Pilot Road II's at 8500 mi. Coolant change and new spark plugs last year. Runs flawlessly as you would expect. CA Sci windshield (includes stock shield too), heated grips (factory/dealer installed), MCL tripletree that bring the bars back and make it more comfortable, Vstrom hand guards, mirror extenders so you can see beyond your elbows, Superbrace that tightens up the handling, hyperlights - steady, flashing stop, and blinker, foot shields over exhaust pipes to lessen heat through boots, fender ext. on front, protective film on headlights and parts of fairing, GIVI 52L topcase (pictured) with snap-on locking rack, and a Rich's custom leather seats. I will sell with only the stock seats for $300 less but once you sit on the Rich's you won't want them. No dents/scratches in tank or on any of the paint. Minor wear but I doubt you'll find a cleaner FJR anywhere.
I did a ride to Hyder, AK in '09 (2300 mi. ) in 6 days and last year I rode it from S. of Phoenix to Spokane (1650Mi,) and this bike just eats up those miles.
Blue book is around 7700.00 with an average of 42,000 miles so you're getting nearly a new bike with ABS.
I'am not riding enough and if there's someone out there that can appreciate an FJR like this I'd love to sell it to them.

Send me an email and we can talk over the phone if you're a serious buyer.

Thanks
Send me an email and we can talk over the phone if you're a serious buyer.

For my FJR Forum friends: If you would like to Fly/Ride I'm totally up for picking you up an the airport and you have a place to stay the night before you ride off into the sunset.

I know many of you will hit me up for selling the farkles. I will ONLY SELL THE SEAT IF THE NEW OWNER WANTS THE DISCOUNT AND STOCK SEATS. I doubt anyone after sitting on this will take the discount but I've been wrong before.

You can email direct at: bozartg(at)comcast.net (Tried to post pics directly but it said the site wouldn't allow that extension). Hmm.

Thanks.

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/bozartg/FJR.MT_zpsdqtrp1hy.jpg

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/bozartg/FJR.MT2_zpssvnmox0i.jpg

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/bozartg/Stockseat_zpsvtjollrc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely my last price drop.

I want to give someone a good deal but I'm not giving it away either :)

There's always next spring but I'd rather not wait. If you're in the market, I'd be happy to talk with you and sell you on the idea you need to buy now rather than wait.

SOLD to a fine Air Force crew chief stationed in Minot, ND.

Thanks everyone.