• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2013 FJR1300 Well Farkled

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiggy1

Reaction score
Hard decision, but selling my 2013 Yamaha FJR1300. I would keep, but life is taking me in a different direction and I got a killer deal on a different motorcycle so it is time to find a new home for this ride. This is a great long-distance rig fully outfitted to get you there and back again. Current mileage on this is 15,784 (which may vary slightly) and the 16,000 mile service is complete. That includes oil & filter change, throttle-body synch, new plugs, steering bearing service, swingarm and suspension bearings service, and center stand lubrication amongst all the other inspections and pivot point lubrication actions. All other service intervals complete as well including complete coolant and brake line fluid replacements earlier this year. This bike is in top-notch condition ready for your commute or cross-country/round-the-world adventure. Tires are in excellent condition with Michelin Pilot Road 4 on the front with about 60% life or 4,000 miles used, and Dunlop Roadsmart 3 (RS3) on the rear with about 1,000 miles (thanks to an unfortunate nail). Dealer only had the RS3’s in stock and after about 1,000 miles I was impressed with their performance in both wet and dry conditions.

Lots of pictures posted at:

https://s609.photobucket.com/user/wiggy_1/library/eBayPics/Yamaha_FJR

The farkles from front to rear that are included are as follows:

- PIAA Slim Dual Tone Horns ($50)

- Cox Racing aluminum radiator guard ($105)

- National Cycle VStream Clear Touring Windshield ($180)

- Replaced the battery cover with the 2014 FJR version to make access easier ($113)

- Strata 7 Carbon Racing brake and clutch levers – Silver ($140)

- Grip Puppies comfort grip, compatible with the heated grips ($20)

- Throttlemeister throttle lock, black milled heavy ($175)

- J&M JMCB2003 with Garmin Zumo adapter - full duplex intercom with CB for bike-to-bike or car or truck and GPS/Radar/MP3 player integration and receives weather broadcast ($750)

- Garmin Zumo 590/595 mount ($65)

- Techmount steering stem mount ($55)

- Firstgear Heated gear coax panel mount ($18)

- Carbon fiber looking gas cap cover ($10)

- Techspech Tank grips

- Yamaha Tank protector

- Gerbing heated troller ($50)

- MC Enterprises canyon cages and saddle bag guards( ($472)

- Corbin rider and passenger heated saddle ($890)

- Knifemaker passenger floor boards ($70)

- Fuzeblocks FZ-1 switched fusebox ($90)

- Givi SR357 monokey rear mount ($143)

- Givi V46 Monokey rear top box with top rack, light kit, and passenger backpad ($465)

- Givi rear trunk inner bag ($47)

- Saddlebag soft liners ($90)

- Techspec Snakeskin Saddlebag Protectors (extra included as one is slightly peeling)

- Saddlebag reflective stickers ($15)

- Akropovic performance titanium exhaust ($1,338)

- Shifter Boot ($7, protects toe of left shoe from black scuffing)

- 90-degree valve stems, front & rear, blue ($35)

- Total in installed Farkles ($5,393)

Selling for $9800. With the good weather you can fly and ride home depending on where you live. Will work with the buyer on delivery up to 150 miles of northern VA or if you need to schedule a motorcycle shipping service.

Additional farkels that I am keeping for my next ride, but will include for an additional cost as indicated below:

- Garauld Stiffy Kit ($75, not installed because of SR357 and conflicted with Corbin saddle)

- N-Line FJR Gen III Dash ($130, was installed and liked it, but went back to factory dash look)

- MV Verholen Motorrad Technik Handlebar Risers ($225)

- SW-Motech Mirror Extenders ($50)

- Garmin Zumo 590 head unit ($490)

- Clearwater Krista LED auxiliary lights with FJR mirror mounts ($575)

- SW-Motech EVO Engage Quick-Lock tank bag with FJR tank ring ($125)

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I am including the Factory service manual as well with the bike. I forgot to include that in the description.

Dang. I think well farkled is an understatement. If you decide so sell the exhaust separately I would be interested. GlWS

@Preston - Thanks for the compliment. I will keep that in mind.

@101stpathfinder - I agree, that stone grey is a great color. Hoping they bring it back eventually.