• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Clearwater lights (NEW), Scorpio i900 alarm, Pirate's Lair Backrest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specialk

Reaction score
Sold the bike a few weeks ago, selling off the accessories. All prices include shipping charges. Payment via PayPal. Please don't hesitate to contact with questions.

1) Clearwater Krista LED lights with mounts and harnesses for Gen2 FJR. Bought, and never installed. Literally, brand new in box (see pics): $550 shipped OBO (over $700+tax new)

IMG_0967.jpg

2) Scorpio i900 alarm. This is the full alarm system (with perimeter sensor, tilt/impact sensor, harness to tie into turn signals so they flash with alarm!). Super simple installation, lots of peace of mind when leaving the bike (great range on handheld remote). Remote has vibration alerts, and LCD screen. retail: $395. Asking $250 Shipped OBO.

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

3) Pirates Lair Backrest: Probably the most elegant and factory looking backrest for the FJR. Very solid build quality, easy to add and remove. Made my wife feel much safer on bike. Includes all mounting hardware. $375 new.

Asking $250 shipped OBO.

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

Alarm system is SOLD!

Backrest and Clearwater lights remain. Make me an offer!

PRICE DROP!!!

1) Clearwater lights. Brand new in box. $400 shipped

2) Pirate's Lair Backrest: $150 shipped

Make me an offer!

I don't need them but $400 for new Kristas? What a smokin' deal!

Thanks for the interest, all items are SOLD! Thanks again for the interest all!

Stay tuned. I am going to be posting more items shortly.. Rifle windshield, etc. as well as some freebies if you purchase.

Latest posts