• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: FJR Farkles for GEN II & III

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiggy1

Reaction score
I recently sold my FJR and have several parts left over (the list is long). I kept some of these parts thinking I would get another FJR in the future (and may still), but might be a bit longer so I am offering these here as many of you can use them. I am pretty set on these prices and they don't include shipping, but will combine shipping to make it worth your while. Pictures available upon request. Accept PayPal gift and Zelle. PM me with any interest and any pictures upon request.

- N-Line Dash, $150 - comes with all hardware including GPS mount and instructions, only used for a 1500 mile trip and then removed; no holes drilled

- Brand new FJR left Side Panel, $145 - 2013 model complete

- MV Motorrad Handlebar Riser Bridge, $175 - non-ES, with all mounting hardware and RAM ball, For gen III, not sure it it fits other years.

- MV motorrad passenger Peg cargo luggage mounts, $200 - These will carry water jugs, gas cans, and small suitcases and they have the vertical bar to strap your cargo to. Essential items for the cross-country, trans-continent treks

- Garauld stiffy kit, $75 - Fits Gen II and III. Lightly used, include spacers to use with the Givi 357 mount if you want to run a bombproof backend

- SW Motech Mirror Extensions, $55 - fits Gen II and III

- Mototech Quick release tank bag, $95 - bag only, will need the tank ring though, which are typically sold seperate anyway

- New Rivco black ISO pegs, $70 - comes with mounting hardware for 1” canyon cages

- MC Enterprises Bag guards, $110 - had a scuff on right guard, but fixed with touch up paint, comes with hardware

- MC Enterprises canyon cage engine guard, $75 - Right side only, small scuff fixed with touch up paint, comes with mounting hardware

- Yamaha OEM Bike Cover, $100 - for FJR, and covers the bike along with the top case

- Clearwater FJR mirror light mounts, $60 - can mount other brand lights. Only one was mounted for a short time, the other is brand new. Decided on a different mounting setup, but these are very nice platforms and work with your stock mirror mounts.

- Carbon Fiber Fender extender, $40 - Brand new with hardware

- Genuine FuzeBlocks FZ-1, $45 - fuze block with wire harness; supports 6 switched circuits, excellent condition, used one season. Moved onto a PDM 60. Comes with wiring to connect to battery while block is under seat.

- J&M JMCB2003 dual CB and intercom system, $250 - Includes the Garmin Zumo interface that also has inputs for the Valentine radar and MP3 player. Has lower cords and I have a couple permanent mount headsets to include.

- Battery cover, $30 - 2013 model year fits all Gen III, small crack on tab, which is the one you remove to match the 2014 and on version for easy battery access

- Dashboard for gen III, $30 - small crack on tab, had bought to experiment with mounting farkles

- Right and left mirrors from 2013, $30 each - had bought to experiment with putting temp or voltage gauges in the housing. Never did so glass and silvering perfect and never dismantled, but they are scraped on the outside. Can fix with touch up paint

- Brand new Stompgrip Tank Pads, $30 - clear with volcano grip, very handy and not noticeable since clear

Which SW-Motech tank bag are you selling? There are a few different models. Do you have any photos of the passenger peg cargo luggage mounts?

@ScooterG, it is the SW Motech EVO Engage Bag. Includes the rain cover, lock, and locking pin. Fits very nicely on the tank without being intrusive to the rider. If you PM me your email address, I will shoot you a couple pictures this evening. It is the same as this one:

https://www.twistedthrottle.com/sw-motech-evo-engage-tank-bag-7-l-for-evo-tank-ring-black-grey

@1Gifford, PM me your contact info and we can work out getting the bag guards and stiffy kit to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which SW-Motech tank bag are you selling? There are a few different models. Do you have any photos of the passenger peg cargo luggage mounts?
By the way, I posted a photo of the luggage mounts on the other FJR owners forum. I can also send you some this evening. They are the flat plates with the large U-bolts. All aluminum construction in excellent MV quality. Direct mount and replacement for the passenger foot pegs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. I lowered the price on several items. You can check the other FJR Owners forum or shoot me a PM and I can send you the updated price list on my parts

@Niehart, good call. Here are the items still available:

- Brand new FJR left Side Panel, $125 - 2013 model complete

- MV motorrad passenger Peg cargo luggage mounts, $200 - Like new, not used. These will carry water jugs, gas cans, and small suitcases and they have the vertical bar to strap your cargo to. Essential items for the cross-country, trans-continent treks

- New Rivco black ISO pegs, $70 - brand new in the package (see pictures below), comes with mounting hardware for 1 canyon cages

- MC Enterprises canyon cage engine guard, $75 - Right side only, small scuff fixed with touch up paint, comes with mounting hardware

- Yamaha OEM Bike Cover, $100 - Yamaha part number ABA-2D228-00-BK for FJR, and covers the bike along with the top case, excellent condition with no fading and only light use, perfect for covering in the winter in your garage or outside, has the security loops too.

- Clearwater FJR mirror light mounts, $55 - can mount other brand lights. Only one was mounted for a short time, the other is brand new. Decided on a different mounting setup, but these are very nice platforms and work with your FJR mirror mounts.

- Battery cover dash panel, $30 - 2013 model year fits all Gen III, small crack on tab, which is the one you remove to match the 2014 and on version for easy battery access

- Dashboard for gen III, $30 - small crack on tab, had bought to experiment with mounting farkles

- Right and left mirrors from 2013, $30 each - had bought to experiment with putting temp or voltage gauges in the housing. Never did so glass and silvering perfect and never dismantled, but they are scraped on the outside. Can fix with touch up paint

- Brand new Stompgrip Tank Pads, $30 - clear with volcano grip, very handy and not noticeable since clear