• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale SOLD - Smuggler - Gen II & III- $500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrM0t0

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my Smuggler. Not sure if it fits Gen III, but definitely fits Gen II. It’s in great shape with a few minor scuffs here and there. There are rub marks from the RDL I ran for a few years. You can’t see them when installed, and youre going to paint this anyway. Right? I’ve circled the rough scuffs etc.IMG_0429.jpegIMG_0463.jpegIMG_0462.jpeg

Yes it has a key.

Current color is Granite Gray, exclusive to the ‘08 AE. The small leather pad is a dark brown ( I have no idea why,I’m the second owner)

Last edited:
Interested. My phone and internet being goofy at moment. Will shoot you a PM when I get home in a bit.

New house in sticks, no internet yet and phone hotspot is hit and miss. Sorry for delay. Wife says nope, too many other things needed right now. :( Dang been looking for one of these for awhile with the okay till now. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer. Good deal though, these things are not easy to come by. Sorry.