• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Gen II items

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobMercer

Reaction score
For sale:

Premier Cycle Accessories (PCA) Topbox rack for GIVI Monokey cases for Gen II FJRs. Current PCA cost is about $145 for the rack and $20 for the GIVI mounting kit.

I would like $115.00 with shipping included. Came off of my "07AE.

Also have the original equipment '07AE Cerulean Silver tail section (includes the 5 mounting bolts) that the PCA rack sits on. Perfect condition. $100 includes shipping.

In addition, I have a Gen II CalSci windshield. Measures nominally 23" across near the bottom and 15" across at the top, and 22" top to bottom centerline. In excellent condition.

$100 includes shipping.

Pics available upon request. Prefer PayPal.

Bob

For sale:

Premier Cycle Accessories (PCA) Topbox rack for GIVI Monokey cases for Gen II FJRs. Current PCA cost is about $145 for the rack and $20 for the GIVI mounting kit.

I would like $115.00 with shipping included. Came off of my "07AE.

Also have the original equipment '07AE Cerulean Silver tail section (includes the 5 mounting bolts) that the PCA rack sits on. Perfect condition. $100 includes shipping.

In addition, I have a Gen II CalSci windshield. Measures nominally 23" across near the bottom and 15" across at the top, and 22" top to bottom centerline. In excellent condition.

$100 includes shipping.

Pics available upon request. Prefer PayPal.

Bob

That's a fair price for the rack with shipping included. I recently paid $120 plus shipping although it did include Helmet Guardians.

I am tempted by the tail section but must resist and hope I never need one. Still looking out for a Givi topcase so need the cash.

Reasonable offers will be considered for the PCA mounting bracket, and the '07AE tail section.

Thanks,

Bob
would it be possible to post pictures of the "tail section". I'm not exactly sure of what that is, and might be in need of rear tupperware to modify for an upcoming new project.

PM's exchanged with "mferriter" explaining what I referred to as the tail section is the platform behind the passenger seat including the hand grips.

The PCA topbox mounting bracket with GIVI adapter and the tailsection from my former '07AE are still available and seeking reasonable offers. Will be traveling for the next few days, so please be patient with my responses.

Bob

Surely there must be someone out there looking for a PCA GIVI topcase mounting bracket or the OEM passenger handrails for an '07AE. I know it's near the end of the riding season for our northern states, but you need to be ready for next season. Make an offer.

Bob

I had a great experience buying from Bob - my screen was packed really, really well, and shipped right away. If you need a PCA plate at a good price or some bodywork, jump on it! :)