Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,I've completed all levels,but #20 ("Unpossible").

Is anyone getting into this?

How are you doing?

I beat the game, then I beat it again. I still play trying to make the most complicated designs or use the fewest pieces. I need more of this!

I beat the game, then I beat it again. I still play trying to make the most complicated designs or use the fewest pieces. I need more of this!
No...You need a girlfriend. :p

Ok...Don't mind me...I'm just jealous cuz I'm having a Hellava time. Not very creative I guess. :dribble:

Yes....I'm addicted now as well. Thanks! I can't remember what level I'm on now. I think the one with the "hump."

Well on # 20,I finally got the object over the top,it rolled over the top,and dropped,but I can't get it to fall back toward the pink box.So I'm still working on 20.

You need to make a chain and attach it to the base or ramp, then the ball will swing back when it falls off the edge. Also, that green ladge has been known to "leak" the blue sticks through it.

HotRod: thanks for pointing out the obvious! :p

Arrgggghhhh!!!! :angry2: This damn game will get the best of me! Now I'm stuck on the one with four balls. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

You need to make a chain and attach it to the base or ramp, then the ball will swing back when it falls off the edge. Also, that green ladge has been known to "leak" the blue sticks through it.
Thx,for the tip.I didn't know we could link the blue,or brown lines together,without putting some sort of wheel in between them.

I have finally completed all levels.Ta-Da !

Yall suck! What did you post this game up for anyway? Now I gotta go home and figure this out. I had other things to do you know! :lol:

Arrgggghhhh!!!! :angry2: This damn game will get the best of me! Now I'm stuck on the one with four balls. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!
Conceptually, it's very simple. Physically, it's very tedious. (What I did, anyway.) I built a conveyor belt and the "belt" had teeth, like chain saw.

Take it from there.

I saw some other users' solutions that included tossers, throwing the balls across to the goal.