• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage Sale - 50% off, shipping included in prices.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specialk

Reaction score
Hi guys, sold my bike and now trying to sell remaining gear. Stuff is all in great condition, 50% or more off retail, with shipping included. I'm open to fair offers. Stuff is listed both here and on Craigslist and one other forum I'm on. My preference is certainly to sell to FJRForum members, but FYI...stuff is listed in multiple locations. Thanks for looking.

SyncPro Carb Tuner $50 Shipped. Brand new, in retail packaging still. NEVER OPENED. I think it needs some more of the blue fluid, but not sure. I bought it, but never ended up even opening the package.

IMG_0988.jpg

Airhawk Pillion 11inchx9inch seat cover. $50 Shipped.. Used it when I had stock seats. Made a huge difference.

IMG_0983.jpg

Shoei RF1100 $150 Shipped. Includes clear and smoked shields with shield cover for extra shield. Helmet has some slight abrasion on one side from me accidentally grazing hallway wall when leaving work. You can see how minor it is in pic below. NEVER DROPPED.

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

Scorpion Helmet. $50. Includes carry bad, clear and smoked shields. LIKE NEW condition.

IMG_0970.jpg

Gerbings Heated Jacket Liner (size small) and heated gloves (size XL). $200 SHIPPED for BOTH. That's cheaper than you could buy each individually and both look like they have never been used.

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

Ram Magnetic Power Plate III. $10 Shipped. Missing the metal plate which sticks to the radar detector (because it's still stuck to mine!). It's a small metal plate. Nothing special. Could easily make it yourself or get a new one from RAM. Way cheaper than buying new.

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

Stop and Go Tire Plugger $30 Shipped. Used once, worked great.

IMG_0996.jpg

Icon AutoMag leather pants $125 Shipped. Full side zippers. Built in knee protection. Look brand new.

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

Autocomm SuperPro Automatic System. $275 Shipped. Includes one headset. Worked flawlessly for me. Had it connected to GPS, Radar, phone for music. Can also connect to 2 way radio, passenger, etc.

IMG_1011.jpg

TP Pro Armor Forcefield Back Protector $75 SHIPPED. Size small. Lots of adjustability and very comfortable.

IMG_0984.jpg

Full FJR Spark Plug kit $15 Shipped. Includes 4 brand new NGK plugs, unopened bottle of antiseize, and gapping tool.

IMG_1009.jpg

Stock Yamaha Bar ends and Clutch Fluid Reservoir Cover. $10 SHIPPED for BOTH.

Hey guys, sorry about the missing info. Lot of items to manage.

Shoei Helmet is size Small.

Scorpion Helment is size Medium.

Pants are size 32. Length is 34, but can be trimmed down (cut as Icon recommends).

Re the pants:

are these an overpant?

How true is the size 32x34? I need every inch of both for these to work, maybe.

Thanks.

Hey guys, here are the items that are still available:

1. Stock bar ends with stock clutch reservoir cover
  2. Tpro back protector
  3. Autocom system
  4. Icon Automag leather pants
  5. Heated jacket and gloves
  6. shoei and scorpion helmets
Make me an offer!

Everything else is sold and shipped! Thanks for looking.